Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Quick store run, this shoe is slowly becoming better than the TS1 at least to me.
B76609C4-EF3A-4204-9AC1-FF60EE5CFF78.jpeg

CCFACDED-2D24-4F53-BDA8-0C9EAFDA8D93.jpeg
IDK about that but they are the best CW of the 6's out of the 2.
The OG 1's will always be the best IMO.

I’m a bit bias green is my favorite color.

In comparison to both the 1s have more casual appeal. But outside of camo very rarely do I wear brown.
My initial idea was to flip them but once I went through trying to cop for 20 mins on SNRKS and finally getting them in hand I couldn’t do it.

IDK about that but they are the best CW of the 6's out of the 2.
The OG 1's will always be the best IMO.

I’m a bit bias green is my favorite color.

In comparison to both the 1s have more casual appeal. But outside of camo very rarely do I wear brown.
My initial idea was to flip them but once I went through trying to cop for 20 mins on SNRKS and finally getting them in hand I couldn’t do it.
Green is legit my favorite color so I feel it but the wearability of a brown/white is more subtle than olive green but I feel what you mean. I also love the subtle tone of brown in clothing so that's also my thing so I may be biased as well LOL

Actually love the BK 6 in summer. I was sold in coppn them resell when i was in miami. A chick rocked them so hard getting out of kith shop. The infrared pops soo good in the sun.

Got notifications from sneakers cactus max 1 draw was open.. i was like they went with it huh lol

Dam Nike what’s good with this toebox wtf lol

Attachments

• 1C0B3D22-E6CF-4CE0-8848-1E403388E733.jpeg
    1C0B3D22-E6CF-4CE0-8848-1E403388E733.jpeg
    210.9 KB · Views: 331
  • 08FBE6B0-36EB-4174-854B-9158369EABE4.jpeg
    08FBE6B0-36EB-4174-854B-9158369EABE4.jpeg
    300.2 KB · Views: 556
Maaaan... I'm having a similar problem with crooked Nike Air on some off-white sail 5's.
GOAT used to be the choice over stockx because of their scrutiny on legit checking/quality checking but lately they are horrible....
At least goat you can complain about it to CS and they will most likely accept the return and cover shipping costs. eBay you can see the photos, but wasn't there somebody complaining that the authentication on some breds recently in Reddit.

At least goat you can complain about it to CS and they will most likely accept the return and cover shipping costs. eBay you can see the photos, but wasn't there somebody complaining that the authentication on some breds recently in Reddit.
You get authentication complaints on all apps tho! Some legit and some for internet clout but Ebay pics let you cut out most of the mess and if they don't match the pics you can send them right back.

You get authentication complaints on all apps tho! Some legit and some for internet clout but Ebay pics let you cut out most of the mess and if they don't match the pics you can send them right back.
That's true. I hear sx is real strict about accepting returns though. Never tried returning on ebay so I can't speak on it, but goat is real easy. I had a big scratch on one of my shoes and they offered me a free return so I took it. They always try to ask you to take a discount, but depending on what you're comfortable with, you can either take it or do the free return for credit.

Back
Top Bottom