Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Keep pumping them TS 1s out, I'll keep shooting for em LOL! The Black/Phantom joints are dope though.

unless stock x can grow with the volume of shoes its inspecting theyre always going to have issues.

on another note, i got a chance to see and hold the latest and greatest batches of the frag lows and OG trav highs from "PK Factory". Im always impressed by how far the quality has come, but always less impressed when i put them next to the authentic pairs. the colors always set them apart

Last edited:
If I can cop for retail (obviously unlikely), I'll cop. But I'm not jumping thru hoops. These are nice, but the weakest of the 3 and I have the 1st 2.

unless stock x can grow with the volume of shoes its inspecting theyre always going to have issues.

on another note, i got a chance to see and hold the latest and greatest batches of the frag lows and OG trav highs from "PK Factory". Im always impressed by how far the quality has come, but always less impressed when i put them next to the authentic pairs. the colors always set them apart
pk blowschunks

very rarely am i impressed with their stuff.

Who has the best quality?
im sure frenchbread will cosign, but every batch and factory is different. they can hit it outta the park with one shoe then be totally off the next. depends on hype too. LJR is usually best with Jordan 1s and 11. that much remains true. reimagined chicagos out now are not even from an A level factory.

thats why no factory made an improved AMM 2 fake. nobody wanted the first batch with jacked up snakeskin.

one factory did get the AMM3 toebox down, but suedes still just a tad off.

little things a collector would notice.

I was clowned here for saying a huge number of the Frags being sold on StockX was fake and it’s a strong possibility that if you purchased yours are replicas…I also just noticed that practically every used pair I’ve seen on Goat App is fake.
i believe that info.

but sneakerphetish lost all respect when he tried plugging SNKRS as a fair app and process,….AFTER they did a little video on him.

**** outta here.

im sure frenchbread will cosign, but every batch and factory is different. they can hit it outta the park with one shoe then be totally off the next. depends on hype too. LJR is usually best with Jordan 1s and 11. that much remains true. reimagined chicagos out now are not even from an A level factory.

thats why no factory made an improved AMM 2 fake. nobody wanted the first batch with jacked up snakeskin.

one factory did get the AMM3 toebox down, but suedes still just a tad off.

little things a collector would notice.

This is pretty much it. Once you get to a certain level of “quality”, what’s best is completely subject. You’re just choosing what flaws you’re willing to live with. When it comes to anytthing that’s not a GR jordan 1 or 11 it’ll have flaws that anyone who cared to find out if they were fake could do it. I’ve seen and held both the LJR and PK frag lows and compared them to retail. Both pairs have are built almost the same as the retail pairs but the blue leather is a different shade of blue, the soles both have distinct colors, and other issues that might pass on foot in the wild but won’t fool someone seriously trying to legit check. And that’s pretty much the theme across the board when it comes to reps. It’s worse outside of Jordan 1s and 4s. Since only a hand full of places make 2s all of the batches for the collabs have pretty major flaws

I was clowned here for saying a huge number of the Frags being sold on StockX was fake and it’s a strong possibility that if you purchased yours are replicas…I also just noticed that practically every used pair I’ve seen on Goat App is fake.

I think a large amount of fakes are trying to be sold on there, I just don’t think a large amount make it through to customers. They def pass on more to customers than other platforms though

Hey Jmobile since u dont want them lol can you try for me on snkrs? Ill bless u mannn. I will take all the help I can get lol.

I think a large amount of fakes are trying to be sold on there, I just don’t think a large amount make it through to customers. They def pass on more to customers than other platforms though

Just based off what they said about needing 3 sets of eyes, fakes are getting through. They aren’t saying they need more people because of work load. They need 3 separate checks on the same pair of shoes. Hard to believe replicas have came this fair. But I kinda blame Nike because the quality just isn’t there anymore.

I rock with Sneakerphetish to a degree, but I also question how reputable his “sources” are, and how thoroughly he actually vets all the info he talks about. Not saying he doesn’t or that his info isn’t true, but it’s not like he’s Walter Conkrite. He just sometimes comes off like he’s uncovering Watergate, or that he’s got all these sources and inside info, and I’m just naturally skeptical of Twitter & YouTube reporters. Again, he could be 100% on the money, but I’m always a little cautious, especially with this shoe sht, since none of these guys are in the rooms, production facilities, boardrooms, have the emails, etc.

As for what he shared, “fakes being sold” isn’t the same as “fakes getting through” to me. All the pairs on this list are probably the most hyped and/or popular pairs currently, so those being the pairs where most of these rep places would be recreating makes sense, so it would make sense for SX, and all the resell platforms for that matter, to throw much more manpower at making sure these pairs which probably sell more than others, are legit.

Hey Jmobile since u dont want them lol can you try for me on snkrs? Ill bless u mannn. I will take all the help I can get lol.
Hahaha. We’ll see. I honestly rarely even try through SNKRS, as 1) I NEVER hit via that sht, and 2) it’s at 7am over here on the West. Getting up early just catch an L 99.99% of the time is for the birds.

Just based off what they said about needing 3 sets of eyes, fakes are getting through. They aren’t saying they need more people because of work load. They need 3 separate checks on the same pair of shoes. Hard to believe replicas have came this fair. But I kinda blame Nike because the quality just isn’t there anymore.

I think this implies a little of both. Especially when they say that fakes are flooding StockX. Also, level 3 refers to the a higher level authenticator, not that it goes through 3 people. Goat has a similar system. The higher the level the more experienced the legit checker. I can see why the shoes on their list would need a level 3 Authenticator. The differences are subtle but they’re there.
219CF3D4-EADD-4F70-AFBA-0E891BAF7F36.jpeg
894C3FEA-A161-4236-9B0C-DDBA79977DB3.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom