Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I think this implies a little of both. Especially when they say that fakes are flooding StockX. Also, level 3 refers to the a higher level authenticator, not that it goes through 3 people. Goat has a similar system. The higher the level the more experienced the legit checker. I can see why the shoes on their list would need a level 3 Authenticator. The differences are subtle but they’re there.
219CF3D4-EADD-4F70-AFBA-0E891BAF7F36.jpeg
894C3FEA-A161-4236-9B0C-DDBA79977DB3.jpeg

It’s very hard to tell, what if the difference is really just basically QC issues. Like the height of the heel panels. I’m sure Nike doesn’t get them the same on all pairs. So that alone makes the authentication process that much harder.

It’s very hard to tell, what if the difference is really just basically QC issues. Like the height of the heel panels. I’m sure Nike doesn’t get them the same on all pairs. So that alone makes the authentication process that much harder.
That’s why I’ve been retail or bust…not paying over a rack on anything unless I know dude that copped directly.

For frag lows specifically I wouldn’t even pay attention to QC. It’ll change on authentic pairs and it’ll change on reps. Look at the things that shouldn’t be different like color. It’s hard to tell with the way my iPhone auto adjusts but the blue leather, the midsole, and the reverse swoosh all off in color. Stand alone maybe only the higher level Authenticator can point it out, but with the authentic pairs I know they have on hand to reference even lower level authenticators shouldn’t have issues if they’re actually doing thorough checks. I know StockX doesn’t always do thorough checks because not every shoe needs it, and if every shoe needed a level three authentication they wouldn’t be able to keep up with volume.

Last edited:
Anyone pay resale for Travis Scott 1 low fragments? Im thinking about dropping $1500 on em from goat app but all my friends are telling me not to. They think I'm crazy. You guys think it's worth $1500 or am I a dummy for spending that much?

Anyone pay resale for Travis Scott 1 low fragments? Im thinking about dropping $1500 on em from goat app but all my friends are telling me not to. They think I'm crazy. You guys think it's worth $1500 or am I a dummy for spending that much?
It's completely up to you. If you like them enough even if they weren't a collab and will actually wear them, then do it.

No shoe is worth $1,500 but I bought them at that price and don't regret it. Hell, most shoes aren't worth the $200 price tag but we all still buy.

Not worth it. If you can trade for them that’s another story. I own them and love them and would never stop that on them.

I paid that much for them, no shoe is really worth that but if you want them that bad then pull the trigger.

If you consider yourself a collector and your shoes spend more time on display than being worn (I don’t mean that in a negative way) I’d say go for it. But if you wear your shoes, these things wear in very fast and visibly. Especially in the toe box. Generally that’s not a big issue to me but at $1600+ I’d have to think about that hard lol

Back
Top Bottom