Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I used to do that all the time. Lately it’s not an option any more. I don’t pay for any premium membership, do I need to do that to be able to pick up at the store?
Once the item is moving you can always request to be picked up at a location. I don’t have premium paid account. But you do need to have an account which is free to sign up for. Once you are logged in that option will become available

That used to be the case, however, sometime last year UPS started requiring a premium account. FedEx is still free, however, Nike often restricts packages from being redirected (probably a fraud prevention measure), so it doesn't always work out.

That used to be the case, however, sometime last year UPS started requiring a premium account. FedEx is still free, however, Nike often restricts packages from being redirected (probably a fraud prevention measure), so it doesn't always work out.
Hmm yeah that’s been my experience as well. Sucks.

I used to do that all the time. Lately it’s not an option any more. I don’t pay for any premium membership, do I need to do that to be able to pick up at the store?

I pay the $20 a year for UPS and it's definitely worth it. I have instructions to leave packages at back door of my Moms and they actually oblige. Sometimes I'll have stuff shipped to CVS access point or the UPS store. If you get alot of package definitely worth it.

My ups is set automatically to go to my access point. It always reroutes without me to do anything. FedEx allows me to request whenever something starts moving on tracking

I mentioned this last year and surprisingly, I think I was the first one to report his minor issue. Since then, there was another member that had the glitter issue

Screenshot 2022-07-22 133716.png
Bro the quality of that leather 🥵

I’m leaning towards Reverse Mocha lows being the best CWs now.

I do like the pink laces theme on all the other Travis’ though.

I'm surprised they are reselling as high as they are right out of the gate. Was hoping to snag a pair for around 700-800 but that look like it won't happen.

Nicely done…all my order history shows are purchases I made through Nike app on Golf apparel….💀
Only pair I’ve ever hit on is these J’s, and i had to sell em cause ion wear a 10.5. Literally have entered for LeBrons, J’s, and dunks. Absolutely nothing.
B34A88E5-22D0-46B8-AE84-A37248672FB9.png

In an unrelated topic…SNKRS trying too much messing around with the stereo microphone set up on the latest SNKRS live highlights for the jordan retros coming up…got annoyed and turned that on mute.

For those who think so....
What makes this new CW the best in your opinion compared to the other two?
I personally think the Frag aspect to the frag pair alone makes it at the top. Black toe & fragment blue ftw!

Snkrs just shipped. Got me thinking about how it was about a year ago that FedEx stole my OW dunks. Hoping history doesn't repeat itself.

Back
Top Bottom