Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I still can’t believe I hit yesterday. My second Travis W. I also hit on the mocha highs.
Luckily I was able to get the only 2 pairs I really wanted this year, these and the Kobe mambacitas. I rarely bother with SNKRS anymore. You east coast peeps got it good. Waking up before 7am just to end up with nothing is a different kind of L. :lol:

Nike also shipped my pair last night via UPS.
I’ll take that over FedEx and Lasership lol.

Pulled these out to take a look side by side. I was thinking frags > og mochas, but I changed my mind. OG mochas> frags. I wanna say R. mochas are the best but I’ll just wait on that statement til I get em, if I do
488387D7-F2A8-4E19-B26E-55B554D58F49.jpeg
D563F22C-C8C1-40D1-8499-46C72AB8E6AE.jpeg

All L's. It sucks but I'm so used to losing, I wasn't upset. I really like this colorway but frag low is still my favorite. The colors and colorblocking is great.

Yeah, the fragment low is literally a perfect sneaker.

They’re def my favorite low colorway, but the biggest knock against them is that they’re just barely a step above the mocha 1 highs (not the Travis highs the regular release) In materials. Every other Travis 1 feels like a higher quality shoe. That said they look the best to me still.

Quality on my pair was nice. Materials are nicer than regular 1’s IMO.
Heard worse stories on stitching quality for OG mocha lows.

Last edited:
Once the item is moving you can always request to be picked up at a location. I don’t have premium paid account. But you do need to have an account which is free to sign up for. Once you are logged in that option will become available
I go to the UPS customer service center and request it via them, if you do the app or call they will charge you 7.99. I had my preferred drop of point set and the Customer service location but within the last year something changed with either Nike or UPS and they don’t do it automatically anymore.

The only Angus i know wore a plum suit to his prom. This girl need to be quiet. “They looking for travis scotts”…. shoe released a couple hours before her message. Doing too much.
Nah some folks did next day too. They not missing no opportunity fam

I go to the UPS customer service center and request it via them, if you do the app or call they will charge you 7.99. I had my preferred drop of point set and the Customer service location but within the last year something changed with either Nike or UPS and they don’t do it automatically anymore.

I paid the $20 UPS annual fee, so I reroute all of my packages for pickup. But sometimes Nike “blocks” it for whatever reason. For example, just received the Chateau 2 tee, and it wouldn’t allow me to reroute it. Nike put restrictions on it, and UPS tells you that before they can do anything, that you have to contact Nike to remove the restrictions. It’s really a hassle sometimes, but I generally don’t have issues with UPS

For those who think so....
What makes this new CW the best in your opinion compared to the other two?
I personally think the Frag aspect to the frag pair alone makes it at the top. Black toe & fragment blue ftw!
I say the colorblocking on the Reverse Mochas is the most balanced and flows the best. Fragments are good and the OG lows kind of look dull to me.

So overall, each new CW is better than the last.

It’s kinda not fair to compare them but I can’t look at the reverse mochas in a vacuum. The OGskinda do what the reverse mochas *** doing but better, which is why I default to the fragments being the best. The other 2 are pretty much on par with each other. It sounds like I’m talking bad about them but I’m not. All the lows are dope.

Back
Top Bottom