Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

It’s crazy that reps are even this good. I remember when you could spot a fake from a mile away. :smh: :smh:

Edit: not implying that the those are reps, I have no idea

Cash only. He said his ex bought them from goat. Lol
Done deal and thanks to those who replied for the feedback 👍 I'm blaming y'all if they're fake 🤣
His Ex definitely switched the real ones for fakes after the breakup.

Jk jk, lol, I’m sure everything will be jus fine :wink:

1659320739764.png

1659320768204.png

Dont really know the guy that well but got in some trouble and needs money Asap. Always wanted a pair but didn't want to pay goat price. He wants 1100 today
That’s a good price and he wanted cash only? My alarms would’ve been going off but props if you copped at a steal. I would rather pay slightly more for piece of mind. Resell platforms aren’t always perfect but at least can return to goat for credit if they aren’t as expected in hand.

That’s a good price and he wanted cash only? My alarms would’ve been going off but props if you copped at a steal. I would rather pay slightly more for piece of mind. Resell platforms aren’t always perfect but at least can return to goat for credit if they aren’t as expected in hand.
I’m with you on this.

Might trade my reverse mochas for the og ts highs, but dude wants 400 on top. Don’t know if I’ma pull the trigger.

Might trade my reverse mochas for the og ts highs, but dude wants 400 on top. Don’t know if I’ma pull the trigger.
That's not bad. I think you'd be coming out on top with that. And at the end of the day, your really getting them for $550 out of pocket.

Back
Top Bottom