Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I’m about to off my DS pair of Olive Travis 6’s sz 10 if anyone interested. Paid a high price when they dropped but know I’ll prolly never rock a pair of 6’s again. PM me if interested….

I’m about to off my DS pair of Olive Travis 6’s sz 10 if anyone interested. Paid a high price when they dropped but know I’ll prolly never rock a pair of 6’s again. PM me if interested….

the olive 6s are one of the only pairs of shoes i still have DS in my closet that ive had for more than a couple of months. some times i think i should unload them but im convinced ill get some wear in when it gets colder out lol

You guys just convinced my to keep ‘em LOL.
Took em out the box to tag a photo & realized I can’t let ‘em go.
Offer my BK’s & haven’t taken a second thought. But these….
4F02D048-60F1-4E18-B36F-EF6180DDAF79.jpeg

Friend of mines hit on SNKRS for me for reverse mochas, and I'm just getting around to picking them up. Did these come with the plastic around the box like the Frags did?

You guys just convinced my to keep ‘em LOL.
Took em out the box to tag a photo & realized I can’t let ‘em go.
Offer my BK’s & haven’t taken a second thought. But these….
I'm trying to avoid holding on to anything with an air sole nowadays. Stopped buying old grails with air soles too. I think that first thought was from the gut- it'll resurface later on :lol:

its ok to hold on those as long as you wear them. I have tons of shoes that are known to crumble in years time, but I tried to wear them every now and then so the midsoles/soles don't harden up like a biscuit

The PU will deteriorate, esp if you don't wear them, whether or not there's an air unit.

I'm trying to avoid holding on to anything with an air sole nowadays. Stopped buying old grails with air soles too. I think that first thought was from the gut- it'll resurface later on :lol:

The PU will deteriorate, esp if you don't wear them, whether or not there's an air unit.

Yeah, I've had OG's that were worn & held up way longer than they should have. Ex - I had OG oreo 4's/OG steel 10's (with toe cap) that I wore up until maybe 5 years ago. Wore them all the time but got rid of them before they inevitably would crumble.
These will last a while in DS condition because of the newer PU used but yes, if you wear them they last longer.

its ok to hold on those as long as you wear them. I have tons of shoes that are known to crumble in years time, but I tried to wear them every now and then so the midsoles/soles don't harden up like a biscuit
no doubt...as long as you wear them. Watched one to many videos of dudes copping grails and going straight to feet. A few hours later that midsole starts cracking and that L slowly starts to form on your forehead. 1s wouldnt have the longevity they enjoy now if those soles were air.

*****ass fedex got me. got some baby panda dunks (around the same time as trav's release) for my friend's twins.. got one pair but the 2nd pair lost in limbo..

no doubt...as long as you wear them. Watched one to many videos of dudes copping grails and going straight to feet. A few hours later that midsole starts cracking and that L slowly starts to form on your forehead. 1s wouldnt have the longevity they enjoy now if those soles were air.

1s have air. It's that they have the rubber cup soles and not the much softer PU....no?

Back
Top Bottom