Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

All in all if you have one confirmed authentic pair in hand and are trying to see if the other one is real all you have to do is this

Hold up the authentic pair next to the pair in question and compare the swoosh colors. The shoes on the right are 2 different batches of fakes and they both get the color wrong. As does every other batch I’ve seen. Could it be fixed down the line? Maybe but we’re 1 year out from the fragment low release and there still isn’t a batch that gets it right either. I suspect this will be the case moving forward for these as well. In the mean time though it’s a reliable tell.
6F9E7395-EEBF-423D-8C8C-37BC0219BE26.jpeg
549BD0F3-3844-4709-B9E4-8A86780CA150.jpeg
That's useful. Here it is. Seems to match. Maybe a bit more tumbled on the SNKRS pair but overall, the color looks the same.

0F1EB2AA-3B3D-42BE-8112-628386815B22.jpeg 0B22390A-8320-4FC8-BB15-F05E1D56B790.jpeg

Nothing, but lame *** sneaker nerds on tradeblock. I can't take it no more. I'm done. These little ******* don't even like the shoe. Just wanna have it in their virtual closet with no intention to wear it. I just wanna wear the shoes. 🤦🏾‍♂️

It's some weird gen z e-flex.

It's like they post what they have to get offers for validation.

Validation for what, I don't know

Quick question for anyone that can help. Do the reverse mochas come with pink laces? I sent a pair of little kids in to stockx and they failed authentication because they didn’t have pink laces. I’ve gone back and forth with customer service and they have been clear that they are not talking about the red laces. They should have pink and red along with the brown and white.

Thanks for the reply’s. This is absolutely wild that I’m having this battle with them. I just replied to them with pics of a mens, kids, and toddler pair that show no pink. They’re gonna look into it. As of right now, I’m just trying to get my $15 back for the return shipping, but the price has gone down $40 since my sale date. Hoping they’ll do something about that.

Thanks for the reply’s. This is absolutely wild that I’m having this battle with them. I just replied to them with pics of a mens, kids, and toddler pair that show no pink. They’re gonna look into it. As of right now, I’m just trying to get my $15 back for the return shipping, but the price has gone down $40 since my sale date. Hoping they’ll do something about that.

Imagine being this inept at your job. How many pairs has this person / these people rejected because of pink laces that don’t come with the shoes? 🤦‍♂️

Lol pathetic. Goat sold me a ds pair of solefly 10s w/o any of the extra laces and argued that accessories isn’t their concern as long as the authentic and ds. And stockx over here rejecting shoes for not having laces that the shoe doesn’t even come with. I hate stockx and goat. Both platforms are trash.

Lol pathetic. Goat sold me a ds pair of solefly 10s w/o any of the extra laces and argued that accessories isn’t their concern as long as the authentic and ds. And stockx over here rejecting shoes for not having laces that the shoe doesn’t even come with. I hate stockx and goat. Both platforms are trash.

At least with GOAT, you can return it for store credit. You can’t do that with StockX.

How long ago was that? I remember being able to do that years ago on SX but not now days… they are super strict about accessories.

How long ago was that? I remember being able to do that years ago on SX but not now days… they are super strict about accessories.
My accessories issue was with goat in early 2021. The other NT’er above had it with stockx w/ the reverse mochas he was trying to sell recently.

and re: goat and accessories, goat isn't as good as they used to be

received a pair of supreme dunk lows without the hang tag last year (i at least got a $50 credit out of it, though, after reaching out to them)

also received shadow 1s without the cardboard inserts and box paper, too (though i know that not everybody would care about not having those)

Back
Top Bottom