Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Wow that’s crazy. I checked my size on Goat and you’re right. Og mocha lows are higher than frag highs and og highs…. Seems like they skyrocketed whereas the others topped out

the mocha lows only dropped on snkrs and his website

Wow that’s crazy. I checked my size on Goat and you’re right. Og mocha lows are higher than frag highs and og highs…. Seems like they skyrocketed whereas the others topped out
i been called it!
Screenshot_20221223_013448.jpg
Screenshot_20221223_013236.jpg
Screenshot_20221223_013223.jpg

Got a lowball offer accepted on goat for reverse mochas so I now have 4/4 lows. Paid resell on 3, phantoms were retail. Now I just need frag highs.

It wouldn’t be a straight trade. I’m thinking of shopping lost and founds and yellow toes around, or trading Travis 4s and asking for cash on top
Wow I definitely wouldn't let Travis 4s go .. those imo are in the verge of also breaking out in price... Getting more and more rare since they came out in 2018.

Wow I definitely wouldn't let Travis 4s go .. those imo are in the verge of also breaking out in price... Getting more and more rare since they came out in 2018.

I got the 4s in a trade a while back and haven’t done anything with them yet. They’re dope but I’m not in love with them

I got the 4s in a trade a while back and haven’t done anything with them yet. They’re dope but I’m not in love with them
True, I bought mine on sx back in 2018 for 325 before they was charging tax, the crazy fees and the hype beasts shot the prices up. Good ol days.

Back
Top Bottom