Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

B1E045B3-08DC-4FAC-AA54-A9961B451128.jpeg

Delivered last night from Kith and straight to feet for work this morning! Back up boots cause it’s raining outside.

I love this color-way. So much more variety to it.

I have 3 of the 5 lows. I don't have phantoms or olives, but I do want them. Ftr, the fact that I don't have them is not why my ranking is in this order. The 1st 3 lows are just better to me, but I like them alll...

1. Frag
2. Mocha
3. RM
4. Phantom
5. Olive

Last edited:
After messing with all the laces I think the black ones are my favorite look. Felt like the white was too similar to RM’s. Can’t lie I contemplated buying cuz of the similar color blocking. The more I wear them and look at them the more I like em. Still RM>olives but damn these are great. Two complete different shoes once you have em in hand
1A4A4792-4B03-40F6-875C-2E024E22BDD1.jpeg
C257D19F-FA40-4B72-85D7-2381622811C5.jpeg

If the black parts of the sneaker were olive like the swoosh they might have been better than rm IMO. Rm def the best other than the Frags IMO.

I think as the black fades with wear (if ppl actually rock them) the olives will look even better.

I don't have a single pair of TS, but IMO the Reverse Mochas are the best

Wish I could've gotten those for retail bc now I just dont trust resale to not be fakes, plus I aint paying all that

I only own the Olives but to me the ranking of the lows are

1. Fragment
2. Reverse Mocha
3. Mocha
4. Olive
5. Phantom

I think all of them are dope and would be happy to own any so im thrilled to actually hit on one. With that said, as someone that has paid resale plenty of times I don't think any shoe period is really worth it.

I've paid crazy resell on some pairs and looking back definitely regret it. Thinking about it, 1K on a shoe could have been a weekend cruise, mini vacation, etc.

I only own the Olives but to me the ranking of the lows are

1. Fragment
2. Reverse Mocha
3. Mocha
4. Olive
5. Phantom

I think all of them are dope and would be happy to own any so im thrilled to actually hit on one. With that said, as someone that has paid resale plenty of times I don't think any shoe period is really worth it.

I've paid crazy resell on some pairs and looking back definitely regret it. Thinking about it, 1K on a shoe could have been a weekend cruise, mini vacation, etc.
Man I hear you I regret paying resale on a lot of shoes. I was one of those guys that did pay 1K for Sneaker I’m not ashamed to admit it, but looking back that would never happen again. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom