Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Hoping the olive lows hit 7 in my size so I can complete the set. On feets looking good in here.

The highest I'll go is 8 on those (and whatever fees come with it, lol).

I think regardless, by the first week of june, i'm going to bite because by then, I don't see much adjustment to the price for a size 12.5 in broads (11 hombre).

Haven't worn these in over a year (i think)... lol

IMG_9977.jpg

IMG_9964.jpg

My frags get a ton of wear. Havent got around to breaking out the mochas or RM because of it

When im 70 plus and rolling on these gilfs in my wheel chair spinners, i dont want to live with ragrets and thinking about shoes i shoulda un ds’d.

But as of today, theres a few i still need to get on the pavement of these urban streets of yankeeville usa (in no particulate order):

1. Air max 1 animal
2. Fragment travie 1 high
3. Am 1 parra
4. Banned 1 2016
5. Diamond supply tiffany dunk low

Otherwise, i think ive worn almost all my shoes…

And there is one that i will only whip out on a very special occasion (and hopefully my future spouse doesnt browse these forums), but before i propose to the significant other (and hopefully she replied with a “Si!”) , im going to break out the Heineken dunks for the first time when i get down on bowf knees.

If i never get married, those will be buried with me.

I don't totally dislike them because I really despise that HUGE void on the side of the 3's.....

Might actually pull the trigger on that trade I wanna do to get rid of my Mocha highs. Olives are $1k in my size at that resale store (good price?), though they have a pair of DS Military Blue 4s from '12 that im tempted to get (think they are wearable?). Obviously would have money left over for those, might grab the Chi 2's also with the extra or just hold on to it.

Consignment shop near me sold me a fake, but to be fair, I couldn’t even tell until I got home.
IMG_2828.jpeg
IMG_2820.jpeg
IMG_2829.jpeg

I cant even tell. The swoosh on the left shoe in the last pic isnt as tumbled? Is the left even the fake one or are those one the same pair? Damn them rep advocates might be on to something. :lol:

I cant even tell. The swoosh on the left shoe in the last pic isnt as tumbled? Is the left even the fake one or are those one the same pair? Damn them rep advocates might be on to something. :lol:
The shoe on the left (right shoe) is legit 😂. It’s very hard to tell the difference if you don’t have a confirmed retail in hand.

Might actually pull the trigger on that trade I wanna do to get rid of my Mocha highs. Olives are $1k in my size at that resale store (good price?), though they have a pair of DS Military Blue 4s from '12 that im tempted to get (think they are wearable?). Obviously would have money left over for those, might grab the Chi 2's also with the extra or just hold on to it.

You bout to trade the TS Mocha Highs for some Olives?!? :sick::sick:

Consignment shop near me sold me a fake, but to be fair, I couldn’t even tell until I got home.
IMG_2828.jpeg
IMG_2820.jpeg
IMG_2829.jpeg

Outside of color, my guess is the uppers don’t feel the same? The nubuck they used on the highs was super plush and soft. Every fake I’ve seen have thinner, flatter, shorter haired nubuck. Do a better job of mimicking that transitional ashy look but they struggle with every thing else. I expect a private collector to maybe teach the point that you did because you more than likely don’t spend a ton of time handling your pair. But a consignment shop who handles these every day should be able to tell on feel alone

Outside of color, my guess is the uppers don’t feel the same? The nubuck they used on the highs was super plush and soft. Every fake I’ve seen have thinner, flatter, shorter haired nubuck. Do a better job of mimicking that transitional ashy look but they struggle with every thing else. I expect a private collector to maybe teach the point that you did because you more than likely don’t spend a ton of time handling your pair. But a consignment shop who handles these every day should be able to tell on feel alone
They felt similar, I looked very close at the fakes and you can tell somebody murdered it with a brass brush to improve the nap 😂. Thats probably how they passed them as authentic in the first place. Dude said he used CheckCheck app and they passed. They were listed as worn once. The one thing that guaranteed they are replicas was the color of the laces. That never varied.

Back
Top Bottom