Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Who wearing aj1 golf shoes casually, raise your hands. You about to be joined by a whole lot more

they actually better than any normal sole jordan shoe with this anti water sliding sole , kina funny ppl are shaming em cause they think they are actually only for golf

"better than any normal sole Jordan shoe" meanwhile Jordan 1's have the best outsole pattern and traction of all time

golf pair is coming holiday 23

Can I get some help with a legit check on the olives?

IMG_6644.jpeg

IMG_0796.jpeg

IMG_3942.jpeg

OG high 9.5 for OG low 9.5 plus cash (both DS). I’m a bigger fan of the lows and wanted some advice on where to try and pull this off. Thanks!

Thank you both! Had no idea lows passed them up, will look into straight swap. Can I trust Tradeblock to authenticate both?

Tradeblock is TOUGH. I just did my second trade on their and not for lack of trying either. I’ve never seen so much arrogance and so much stupidity in one place. And as someone who’s usually the pursuer when I’m reaching out, the fees that pile up on both sides really disincentivizes passive traders to move on anything even if the value is equivalent.

Seen someone want L&F’s AND Jarritos for a Phantom :rofl: here are some other examples then they get mad when you ask for cash or another shoe

The staff actually encourage it too from what i’ve seen on twitter

Tradeblock basically encourages it with their 'estimated value'

Back
Top Bottom