Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

jaynev jaynev if your thinking that my shoes are just in boxes just sitting. your partially correct.. My Original pairs from 1-14 are just for that.. for person collection purposes.. Travis,, I'm wearing them bad boys.. and when you like them soo much.. you gotta have one to stock.. 1 to rock.. 1 to stock..
I agree it’s nice to have. But in this new day and age, apps, eBay, whatever… a shoe could be on its way to you in a moments notice. Just don’t see the need to double up and store anything like that. Taking on the liability.

Anyway..

I agree it’s nice to have. But in this new day and age, apps, eBay, whatever… a shoe could be on its way to you in a moments notice. Just don’t see the need to double up and store anything like that. Taking on the liability.

Anyway..

thats how i feel for the most part. the only things i double up on are things that fall in my lap, like restocks and exclusive access. most of my doubles end up being traded

Calling MJ Black is hilarious :lol:
B2276C47-8DE5-442A-B05B-CDE63FB08109.gif

The true highlight of it all is that as Jordan Brand Expands I to new territory, Travis Scott is getting his own ground up design signature shoe! From the pictures I see they look to be pretty retro-ish, yet a completely unique design,.... Glad to see a return of leather , suede, and mesh! Definitely waiting for clear pictures of the shoe, but I'm sure I will get them

Even though I’m not a Travis Scott fan and I’ve tried hard not to get swept up in the hypebeast ****, I’ve come to realize that my sneakerhead soul will never be at peace until I own at least one TS Jordan 1.

The OG Mocha lows are my favorite, followed by the Cactus Jack highs.

But the resell prices, even on used pairs are just so far beyond what I could ever justify paying in this lifetime.

Even my least favorite pairs, like the Phantoms are $600+.

…I need to come to terms with the fact that it’s probably never going to happen.😥

Just cop da golfs

The true highlight of it all is that as Jordan Brand Expands I to new territory, Travis Scott is getting his own ground up design signature shoe! From the pictures I see they look to be pretty retro-ish, yet a completely unique design,.... Glad to see a return of leather , suede, and mesh! Definitely waiting for clear pictures of the shoe, but I'm sure I will get them
Those new TS shoes look like more fusion garbage from the brand… Just give us more 1s and TS styles retros. Nobody asked for a new fusion model.

New collaboration model set to release this holiday season along with more colors slated to release in 2024, according to this one.

A little video in this one.

Appears to be a new model inspired by an amalgamation of older nike trainers (a la Yeezys), i see some ATC and Bo's in there.

Travis will never be as cool and Ye, of course.

Man, imagine if nike and kanye continued their partnership today... where would we be now. Would we see a Kanye x Travis x Nike/Jb collaborizer project?

Speaking of witch:

*takes trip down memory lane*

Remember wearing my 2000 Black Metallic 5's, a blazer and a College Dropout T to the club in summer of 2004.

Sure i wasn't getting laid then, but man... i was the freshest dude in the vicinity (crazy shiit, never imagined being 40 and still getting placed in the friends zone. Byah!!!)

*licks fingers and brushes unibrow and spins out of thread*

"OWWW!"

Appears to be a new model inspired by an amalgamation of older nike trainers (a la Yeezys), i see some ATC and Bo's in there.
The thing is, fusions have been dead for years.. Hell, even Don C couldn’t help the Legacy 312s a few years back, I doubt Travis is going to suddenly make fusion models cool again. Look at Drake and the NOCTA shoes-that is another massive failure.

I seriously don’t understand why they don’t just keep doing what is working well with reimagining individual retro models instead of reinventing the wheel with some new garbage model.

The thing is, fusions have been dead for years.. Hell, even Don C couldn’t help the Legacy 312s a few years back, I doubt Travis is going to suddenly make fusion models cool again. Look at Drake and the NOCTA shoes-that is another massive failure.

I seriously don’t understand why they don’t just keep doing what is working well with reimagining individual retro models instead of reinventing the wheel with some new garbage model.
NOCTAS especially are worse than skechers

Back
Top Bottom