Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Those mockups were way better
IMG_3717.jpeg

Gonna put it out there. I'm liking the Jumpman Jack silhouette. I just wish they had a small Swoosh on the strap in place of whatever that is embroidered on it currently (not a Trav fan, to know tbh).

Gonna put it out there. I'm liking the Jumpman Jack silhouette. I just wish they had a small Swoosh on the strap in place of whatever that is embroidered on it currently (not a Trav fan, to know tbh).
The Tech Challenge II midsole is one of the best ever designed and the upper has elements of the Mac Attack, Dunk and SC Trainer. This is like a good cover band, but I’m not paying $200 to see a cover band. If I do someone smash my head against a wall.

Here’s the thing though… $200 retail for some retro hybrid that will be insanely tough to get for some strange reason? Where’s the technology? What’s the value proposition?

Everything with this guy just started feeling like a blatant cash grab to me a few years ago. I’ll get the TCIIs when they return this year. I got the OG Mac attacks. This shoe just feels like training wheels for that obnoxious teen following. Which is why Jumpman Jackoff is the perfect moniker.

The Tech Challenge II midsole is one of the best ever designed and the upper has elements of the Mac Attack, Dunk and SC Trainer. This is like a good cover band, but I’m not paying $200 to see a cover band. If I do someone smash my head against a wall.

Here’s the thing though… $200 retail for some retro hybrid that will be insanely tough to get for some strange reason? Where’s the technology? What’s the value proposition?

Everything with this guy just started feeling like a blatant cash grab to me a few years ago. I’ll get the TCIIs when they return this year. I got the OG Mac attacks. This shoe just feels like training wheels for that obnoxious teen following. Which is why Jumpman Jackoff is the perfect moniker.

Good assessment TBH.

Like you, I have the OG Macs (didnt try for the TS) and am eagerly anticipating the ATC2s this fall.

I get thr frankenstein'd take. I'm not a TS fan to chase the shoe, I like it for its similarities to other shoes that I like, such as the Air Trainer 3 & SC.

I just like the silhouette.

I wonder if his stuff will continue to be hard to get, feels like Nike and JB are pushing a lot of TS shoes in different CWs. Definitely feels like a cash grab - but why make so many different shoes and CWs just to limit them.

There's about 6 CWs of these Jumpmans, and like 4 new CWs of the AJ1 after last year's Olives were supposedly the last pair.

I'm not sure that upcoming shoes will be as hard to get as previous TS AJs - I wouldn't care too much if they were either as it's not like I'm hitting.

Truth be told, I think his **** is played out.

Back
Top Bottom