Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Did anybody put in for a raffle on SVRN for the Med Olives???
There's been no mention of winners and the raffle page just gives an (OOPS) error...

I beat the final boss…
IMG_2534.jpeg

My first pair from the kith raffle came in today. Quality is identical to the first olive pair imo. Not bad, but the white leather the chose for both pairs is meh. Only difference being the the black nubuck on the women’s olive pair is padded while the new pair is just standard flat nubuck.
IMG_2336.jpeg
IMG_2337.jpeg

Ignoring materials, which one you choosing?
IMG_2339.jpeg
IMG_2341.jpeg
IMG_2340.jpeg

And because olive
IMG_2342.jpeg

My first pair from the kith raffle came in today. Quality is identical to the first olive pair imo. Not bad, but the white leather the chose for both pairs is meh. Only difference being the the black nubuck on the women’s olive pair is padded while the new pair is just standard flat nubuck.
IMG_2336.jpeg
IMG_2337.jpeg

IMG_2339.jpeg
IMG_2341.jpeg
IMG_2340.jpeg

And because olive
IMG_2342.jpeg
Sucker for olive so the best looking are the 6’s but for the 1’s the recent pair is the best IMO.

IMG_2336.jpeg
IMG_2337.jpeg

IMG_2339.jpeg
IMG_2341.jpeg
IMG_2340.jpeg

And because olive
IMG_2342.jpeg

Do you not wear your shoes?

2nd pair arrived from the TS raffle (first time win on TS. Double up from Undefeated). And here’s a shot of Trav when I photographed him in concert 🌵 (he was a d1ck to us photographers)
IMG_6212.jpeg
_DSC4538.jpeg
_DSC4535.jpeg
Travis Scott was a Richard to someone?

…I’m shocked.

Did anyone put in for the Notre raffle? It's closed now, but this will be my 5th or 6 raffle...

Back
Top Bottom