Official Trinidad James Thread

oh man. 
ohwell.gif

I like the tape.
But if dude was really buzzing like that I feel like an ATL Nter would have put us on months ago.
I'm from Atlanta and I just heard about him last month and the thing is, I know him from when I used to work in footlocker and from visiting the store he manages at the Underground. I kept looking at his picture and was like "is that??? can't be..." and it was. I hope I run into him so I can get his story on how all this came about. I'm not hating on the man, I'm actually glad he's in the position he's in right now.

Last edited:
Man eff this I'm a hater.  I hope he fails.  I don't like seeing non-talented hype beast be forced onto us by the "industry".

Popped a molly I'm hatin' whoooooo

This has to be a big *** joke. Angie Martinez asked Joe Budden about this dude in a interview and he couldn't stop laughing.
laugh.gif
@ that performance with ASAP. I don't knock anybody's hustle but this has to be BS.
Budden shouldnt be laughing at anyone
word, after watching da rap fix live with trinidad james and juelz santana and also listening

to da sarcatic onslaught of joe budden, i aint mad at trinidad, juice it for all its worth b, cuz in da end he basically playing

wit house money, still definitely think its all covertly funded to look indie, especially when you see da behind da scenes when they

shoot his video, crews cost cake b.

Last edited:
This has to be a big *** joke. Angie Martinez asked Joe Budden about this dude in a interview and he couldn't stop laughing.
:lol: @ that performance with ASAP. I don't knock anybody's hustle but this has to be BS.

word, after watching da rap fix live with trinidad james and juelz santana and also listening

to da sarcatic onslaught of joe budden, i aint mad at trinidad, juice it for all its worth b, cuz in da end he basically playing

wit house money, still definitely think its all covertly funded to look indie, especially when you see da behind da scenes when they

I'm lost, havent been around
what does trinidad james on rapfix have to do with the onslaught of joe budden?

laugh.gif
@ that performance with ASAP. I don't knock anybody's hustle but this has to be BS.

I'm lost, havent been around
what does trinidad james on rapfix have to do with the onslaught of joe budden?
budden was on angie martinez on ho7 97 and they touched on trinidad james (da audio recent, google da interveiw)

it has nothing to do with rap fix interview, other then i he's speaking about his instant success.

One of the realest things James has said is that if you have to pay the price for a blog look or anything you might as well just pay the fee and keep it pushing

:pimp:

Judging from his other songs and guest appearances on other people songs...I have extreme doubts about his ability to make another hit. It ain't even the fact that he's super average. His other **** ain't even catchy (One More Molly is tho)...and that's the formula he has to keep up. People said the same thing about Keef but Back From The Dead was flames all the way thru. He had heaters.

Don't matter tho. Seem like dude is here to stay. Whoever is behind him clearly got the plug.

Last edited:
Rosenberg looking uneasy as a mf 
laugh.gif

They basically put that ***** on stage and made fun of him during that whole interview

Last edited:
Peter Rosneberg Ethelred him its just a song for white hipsters who want to see a rapper be as ghetto and Cornish as they can be .

Dude knows he's not spitting prolific lyrics. Knows his teeth are "just ****** up". Knows people are out there questioning his success. Yet he's still doing his thing. How can you knock that?

How's it ether? Dude asked a question. They discussed it. No jabs. The interview continued. Where does the ether come into play?

Back
Top Bottom