Official Trinidad James Thread

who is alchemist? thought this was the trinidad jame$ thread. lets discuss that fat check he aboutnto get while yall on here hatin. you see? how can you be hustling in this thread having a discussion about every aspect of this man life and hating makes up 90% of this thread.
shoutout to the keyboard and tumblr grinders tho with 10 pairs of ugly *** lebron x to wear under your keyboard. must be some hustle

:smh: yall new _ man :lol:

he got a whole different style goin on :: lookin like a real street dude from the gutter not these fake like waynes and tight jean wearin motha F**kers

and what gutter do you reside in that people walk around dressed like trinidad james?
laugh.gif

these new ****** b.

i can't believe duke attempted to slander alchemist to defend trinidad james
mean.gif

What is this gutter you speak of where real street dudes wear Red skinny jeans, animal print, and hold purse dogs?

Because it damn sure doesn't exist anywhere near where I live.

Last edited:
dudes are legitimately hurt in this thread...

feelings are being caught left and right.

You got cats mad at Trinidad James but cosigning acts like Chief Kief and that little gangster rapper kid.

Then NT's favorite artist Kanye is jumping on songs with Chief Kief :lol:

You dudes riled up in here are the same cats doing all those new gimmick dances in the club.

Take it for what it is.

Seriously....in the year 2012, the general population not only doesn't give a **** about Alchemist...they don't even know who he is. I'm not putting down what he's done in the past for the genre, but this is a different generation. Stop thread derailing though.

I almost always avoid trash from the south,

But some of you dudes just need to learn to have fun with your music too. This **** is hilarious from every second of the video to the lyrics. I understand rappers who actually invest their entire lives being upset about this clown blowing up. But as fans, this **** is great. Every couple of months or year or so we need a boondocks character like this. This song is trash from a flow and lyrical standpoint, but I've been having it on repeat because it's too ****** fun.

And to be fair, my dude gave you guys the disclaimer in his song:

this ain't fo **** ****** :pimp:

Last edited:
Hate?  Dude has no talent....A$AP will be around....Trinidad won't. 
I agree that son is getting way too much attention and opportunity off of one hot song . . . but then again, it's like **** it. I'm glad people are blowing up faster now. Shame dudes like Big KRIT, Cole, Wale, and Wiz couldn't come out in this era. Dudes dropped all their good stuff for free as mixtapes, and then when they finally got a deal, they rush a mediocre-to average at best debut album.

Plus it's good James is feeding his fam. I hope he gets all the money he can. I'm not mad at James, I'm mad at the labels who just look at statistics and decide to just sign what graphs and polls say is poppin without looking into it.

Dudes in here have convinced themselves that they alone are able to define what "true hip hop" is. :lol:

If it:
Isn't a NY rapper
Doesn't have gritty beats omniscient of Mobb Deep
Gets attention for perpetuating something other than hard core street life

Then it isn't real hip hop.
**** out of here.

You dont have this problem with other genres where actual talent is required other maybe pop.

Here we go with the extremes :lol:

Because people are pointing out the obvious its considered hating.

Last edited:
You dont have this problem with other genres where actual talent is required other maybe pop.
No Doubt gets criticized for having a singer that can't sing but they're saved by their bass player & drummer but I guess they would be considered more pop so nevermid what I typed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom