Official Trinidad James Thread

oh look somebody else jumped on the TJ wagon to gain more exposure for their own brand.....this dude is getting *****d out

so well spoken 

but rap so damn stupid 
laugh.gif

I almost always avoid trash from the south,

But some of you dudes just need to learn to have fun with your music too. This **** is hilarious from every second of the video to the lyrics. I understand rappers who actually invest their entire lives being upset about this clown blowing up. But as fans, this **** is great. Every couple of months or year or so we need a boondocks character like this. This song is trash from a flow and lyrical standpoint, but I've been having it on repeat because it's too ****** fun.

And to be fair, my dude gave you guys the disclaimer in his song:

this ain't fo **** ****** :pimp:

i agree with this, but the problem is, there are TONS of them :lol:

I agree with having fun with the music and all, but really about 15 years of subpar rappers turning this music into trash has taken it's toll on me.

I agree with having fun with the music and all, but really about 15 years of subpar rappers turning this music into trash has taken it's toll on me.

This, 15 years is probably an exaggeration, but I think you're no more than 2-3 years off :lol:

so well spoken 

but rap so damn stupid 
laugh.gif
This! Like as a regular dude outside of rapping I mess with this dude hardcore. All the interviews I've seen with him he comes off as a well spoken guy up on sneakers, fashion, and other topics associated with the "urban" world. Plus dude seem hella humble about his sudden success. But at the same time I just listened to his mixtape and it is horrid! Like I really sat in my living room wondering if I just lost my ear for what I believe to be good music because I feel the tape is straight trash, but you have loads of people praising him like he's the second coming of Andre 3000. I'm not trying to come off as a hip hop eltist word to Peter Rosenberg, but I feel like Jay on this one "Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice/It just means you don't understand all the #$%# that he write"

-my .02

This! Like as a regular dude outside of rapping I mess with this dude hardcore. All the interviews I've seen with him he comes off as a well spoken guy up on sneakers, fashion, and other topics associated with the "urban" world. Plus dude seem hella humble about his sudden success. But at the same time I just listened to his mixtape and it is horrid! Like I really sat in my living room wondering if I just lost my ear for what I believe to be good music because I feel the tape is straight trash, but you have loads of people praising him like he's the second coming of Andre 3000. I'm not trying to come off as a hip hop eltist word to Peter Rosenberg, but I feel like Jay on this one "Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice/It just means you don't understand all the #$%# that he write"

-my .02
Nah no where near the 3 stacks. I agree with you there, they crazy. 

Def Jam should be ashamed of themselves for giving this guy a $2 million dollar deal.

at least 2 chainz put in his work griding since his Disturbing Tha Peace days and putting out quality work once he found his niche (Trapavelli 2, TRU Realigion, etc.)

that all gold everything is played.

What rapper isn't under character?

c'mon...you know what dude means.
Kendrick, Drake, Eminem, DMX, man i can go on about rappers who generally give you who they are in their music.
Drake = soft, Canadian, love sick, light skin *****...that's what his music generally conveys
Kendrick = from Compton, didn't bang, surrounded by dudes who did and it shaped his views about life...made a whole album about it
Eminem = average white guy who grew up low class, in Detroit, had a drug problem + a temper problem...made music about that

Trinidad James in interviews conveys a humble, smart, level headed person...All Gold Everything doesn't convey that.

c'mon...you know what dude means.
Kendrick, Drake, Eminem, DMX, man i can go on about rappers who generally give you who they are in their music.
Drake = soft, Canadian, love sick, light skin *****...that's what his music generally conveys
Kendrick = from Compton, didn't bang, surrounded by dudes who did and it shaped his views about life...made a whole album about it
Eminem = average white guy who grew up low class, in Detroit, had a drug problem + a temper problem...made music about that
Trinidad James in interviews conveys a humble, smart, level headed person...All Gold Everything doesn't convey that.
Yeah when I heard him talk it was like plies all over again 

Def Jam should be ashamed of themselves for giving this guy a $2 million dollar deal.
at least 2 chainz put in his work griding since his Disturbing Tha Peace days and putting out quality work once he found his niche (Trapavelli 2, TRU Realigion, etc.)
that all gold everything is played.

You know a $2 million deal doesn't = $2 million in his pocket?

Back
Top Bottom