Official Trinidad James Thread

A record deal is a loan.

They didn't just hand him a million dollars. 
Actually not a loan . That was his advance on his royalties. If he ever recouped than that two million would of been taken out of royalties. The great thing about advances is if your label drops you they can't take the money back. If he was smart with his funds he could of walked away with a nice chunk of the money.

Also I read trinidad parents are pretty well off?

I know he had to have some kind of backing with the video and push it got

Also, am I the only one who thought it was dumb that he didn't take that all gold everything image and run with it?
Yeah he's ******ed for not playing into that image. Well at least he knows the shoe game well so he can flip his kicks

Was he really that bad? Trinidad James had a pretty decent mixtape and I even downloaded it but for the people to expect him to have a mass following like Jay-Z is insane.

Was he really that bad? Trinidad James had a pretty decent mixtape and I even downloaded it but for the people to expect him to have a mass following like Jay-Z is insane.

Just watch the Tim Westwood freestyle and you'll understand. Dude is garbage

That ***** gave no ***** with that Westwood freestyle tho didn't even bother to come with a pre written :smh: :rofl:

He deleted his tweet

He fell off because he waited too long in between releasing music.

He also tried to carry himself like a rapper who was dropping gems. On that 10 Pc. Mild tape, he tried to be introspective have "bars" and **** and ended up sounding like one of those dudes that get high and just be rambling.

He should have just kept making "turn up" music. But even there, why would we need him for that when we have other rappers who do it much better?

Hope he at least charges 10k for the interview where someone asks where it all went wrong, and puts it into a laundromat or sneaker shop or something.

WEll this is the guy who Dap'd producers for free beats and made tons of money and didnt even lok out for the producers.. Def Jam pretty much "dap'd" him.. Took is Alll GOld Everything made tons of money and took his gold away and the rights to his own mixtape.. They took his gold man..lol

this right here shows me there is still some hope.

please stop putting the spotlight on those chicago scrubs like keef and the 30 other morons that sound like him too.

they are only buying more guns with those checks so i guess its a good thing.

and oh yeah hopefully..

"migos got next" 
When cheif keef getsx dropped Im celebrating.. that guy is nothing but negative desctruction.

He fell off because he waited too long in between releasing music.​

He also tried to carry himself like a rapper who was dropping gems. On that 10 Pc. Mild tape, he tried to be introspective have "bars" and **** and ended up sounding like one of those dudes that get high and just be rambling.​

He should have just kept making "turn up" music. But even there, why would we need him for that when we have other rappers who do it much better?

Hope he at least charges 10k for the interview where someone asks where it all went wrong, and puts it into a laundromat or sneaker shop or something.​

Right :lol:?

this right here shows me there is still some hope.
please stop putting the spotlight on those chicago scrubs like keef and the 30 other morons that sound like him too.
they are only buying more guns with those checks so i guess its a good thing.
and oh yeah hopefully..

"migos got next" 
When cheif keef getsx dropped Im celebrating.. that guy is nothing but negative desctruction.

Chief Keef has a nice amount of tracks I can listen to, but if all his producers went elsewhere, I wouldn't be mad at all.

And no, James' verse wasn't better than Migos nor Riff Raff

That freestyle vid was horrible :lol: :x ....funny thing, when he 1st got signed i told my bro that by spring 2014 this dude would be dropped/forgotten about...i wasnt that far off :lol: :smh: , Shmurda up next

This fool *** ***** got "real" tatted on his stomach :rofl:

Idk why this dude not tryna make club bangers instead of this **** he doing, he need to make some twerk songs like that ***** K Stylis :lol: it's not like people take him seriously as a rapper anyway

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom