OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

i don't even know how u get the scratch. I've balled in my low for about 10x now. and i play guard and not a single scratch on the front. only in the back. lol
probably depends on how a player plays and where he plays....
the toe of my friend's Curry one have a lot of scratches and paint chips because he loves to slash in the paint and plays a lot outdoor

If you drag your toe like Lebron RIP to your shoes anyway

Balln shoes are for balln. Scatches are good. If you're using them right, good chance there will be more

Last edited:
I think ua shoulda used a plastic toe guard

The tips of the currys are like a scratch off lotto tickets

60!?!?! Increase for what? The better make me splash threes at will.

UA aint nike now, cant be pullin those types of moves yet.

But yeah if funds are correct I'm in.

Doesnt matter if they sell out or not it sets a bad precedent and attracts the wrong type of buyer

I play very competitive.  I'm a guard too but I board hard hence how someone stepped on my shoe and scraped it.

Last edited:
60!?!?! Increase for what? The better make me splash threes at will.

UA aint nike now, cant be pullin those types of moves yet.

But yeah if funds are correct I'm in.

No shots at all, but they can pull those type of moves for the exact reason you mention in your last sentence.

Under Armour isn't Nike but they are certainly going to do things Nike does. Imitation is the highest form of flattery. Curry, Speith, etc are catapulting them into the spotlight and they will capitalize. Make no mistake about it!

Literally first day I got these. I was just shooting around and someone stepped on the toe. Scratched and peeled off

I have the Home Lows and I love them. I talked to a UA rep today and they said that at this time they have decided NOT to release the Green Lows that were supposed to release today. She said as of now they have no plans to.
I don't know why they would not release this shoe. Oh well on to the Birthday and MVP packs.

No shots at all, but they can pull those type of moves for the exact reason you mention in your last sentence.

Under Armour isn't Nike but they are certainly going to do things Nike does. Imitation is the highest form of flattery. Curry, Speith, etc are catapulting them into the spotlight and they will capitalize. Make no mistake about it!

I understand you completely. If you can then why not only reason i may pass is if funds aren't right or of champ pack includes that game 2 PE

Back
Top Bottom