OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

1st time I balled in my lows the toe gaurd was all scratched. I move a lot without the ball so that's a lot of cutting and quick movements lol

Considering how haphazardly and short noticed some releases of late, I dare say that UA did not expect Curry ones to sell so well. Everything is probably in flux at this point, and I expect some experimentation from UA in such unexplored territory. Price points included.

Are these the same images we've already seen when the birthday shoe dropped or new images? I cant remember that far back

I love these.im skeptical to as if these will be widely available. The orange lows are sitting.Im digging the golf cw

So you dont want the lows because they are sitting? ..and want the Birthdays because they're limited? Or just because you've just discovered them??

I dont understand what you're trying to say.

I didnt just discover them! But they are finally set to release. I'm digging the orange it matches the rookie year uniforms before the warrior logo overhauling. I was a warrior fan Jason rich era not to mention love run tmc.i love splash party's select 30s and orange liws.im saying they are sitting on shelves lol.

Uuuuugh, ....oooh ok! :lol:

I guess I didnt get what you were saying because the last few pages talked about the birthdays getting released, pictures of the lows too and how it matches certain things. But I guess I gotcha now :lol:

Last edited:
I wasnt a warrior fan back then, but run tmc were fun to watch. I was probably more of Hardaway & Mullin fan.

Hated that jersey cw you posted. So glad they ditched those. Dunno why, but I kinda also hated Monte Ellis

Last edited:
Monta Ellis was a cancer to team chemistry.despite him being a hs hoop prodigy.monta scored 69 72 and 73 in Mississippi senior year .For some reason him and steph had a huge rivalry some say it was over a female.idk but I'ma true warriors fan and despite orange lows sitting it's a important cw in his curry 1 time line a historic year like jordan.he has won mvp, lead a team 1st place start to finish, scored 50 plus , and the title! He deserves his hype but nike heads want to bash em.its a hot shoe fashion wise and performance wise.the super charge foam feels awesome and is a nice concept.i just hope the price hike makes ua cocky

A important cw in his timeline...?? You lost me after that mayne. I know WHAT youre saying, but not the relevance or logic of any of it :lol:

You couldve been the worlds biggest "true" warrior fan and still know that jersey colorway was horrid.

Last edited:
I euro step wit my anatomix, hahaha.
I don't find curry ones that comfy . So I stay wit the long range, mid range and floaters in those haha
i think its pretty cool but also weird that your game changes with the kicks you wear. idk I always play the same with all kicks. Whatever the defense gives me

Morning everyone.

I stopped by my local DSG after my workout to see if there were any curry ones...
Sadly, they only have the UA FInals Curry One Low still in the following
Size 12 - 1 in Shelf
Size 11.5 - 3 in Shelf
Size 11 - 2 in Shelf
Size 10 - 2 in Shelf
Size 9 - 1 in Shelf

Not sure if they do phone orders but their # is 925-222-3508

Back
Top Bottom