OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Hmmmm...lack of chrome...might have to pass...I'm hoping that's not the final version...smh

ummmm no. i want my light blue ua logo and chrome heel cups if im paying $400. this is a "turn off" lol

Damn shame when the fake splash parties with the chrome cups look better than these....smdh
Might have to look on eBay and cop before the current fake ones dry up....hahahahaha

Last edited:
Im actually A ok with the lack of chrome. Probably would have ended up like the mirror foams and chipped to hell and back. Wont stop me from trying to cop

Don't know why the b days get so much hype. Imo they look better without the chrome but they're still ugly. Only good part is they glow in the dark which is very cool

to be honest i think those splash partys arent the final ones...ua posted the original ones on their site...doubt its that far off...this is way off

No Chrome heel cup and no light blue UA logo???

Wow. The chrome was my main reason for wanting the splash partys. These aren't the sneakers Steph had.

Easy no cop for me. Now I wish they sold the batmans separately. I'd rather cop that for $185 than the fake SPs.

Hopefully the friends and family curry 1 low release seeing how I have the extra cash to get 'em now that I won't be buying the SPs.

Back
Top Bottom