OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

mean.gif
 stupid to take the chrome away, it added a nice touch

not sure about copping these anymore

It seems evident that the chrome heel cup will be missing from the champ pack... kind of disappointed with UA. Most probably will not cop for this as it differs from the original by too much...

I've been playing ball strictly in Jordan XI's for at least 10 years now, but I need to diversify my bonds and pick up these new Curry's. I think I need a better built sneaker for outdoor court use. Hard for me to keep up with some of these teenagers on the daily.

If you look at a close up of the heel on the chrome one the speckles pattern are different from the new pics.

I've been playing ball strictly in Jordan XI's for at least 10 years now, but I need to diversify my bonds and pick up these new Curry's. I think I need a better built sneaker for outdoor court use. Hard for me to keep up with some of these teenagers on the daily.

What on gods green earth made you pick the xi to ball in for 10 years? Lol god have mercy on your feet's soul :lol:

What on gods green earth made you pick the xi to ball in for 10 years? Lol god have mercy on your feet's soul
laugh.gif
Straight vanity, haha. My lifelong grails obviously with my latest pair that I ball in being the space jams. They're starting to get to a point of no return, added some decent insoles a few weeks back…but it's time to retire 'em. Thought about Lebron's, but I'm gonna give the Curry's a go. Going back to my toddler days, I don't even remember EVER playing basketball in non-Nike's and strictly J's since college.

Besides, those Js were really made for balling despite its casual appeal today. People might argue its made from inferior materials compared to OGs but really, what makes them inferior to todays modern performance footwear in terms of construction and materials? They probably use the same rubber, textile, leather, threads, and glue.

If you ever balled in a Bron X or XI, or a Jordan XX8 and XX9 and then went to a retro XI I believe your feet would sing a tune. Cushioning has come a loooooooong way since the mid 90s

Two things -- XIs, once they break in fully, are enjoyable to play in, IMO

You will dig the Curry man, but a word of advice, the outsole on these bad boys will not last long outdoors... great traction, but this rubber has burned down quick on me just playing on the hardwood

May turn the champ pack into beaters once I get them lol.  White pair for ball and black pair for outdoor wear in the snow.

Back
Top Bottom