OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

I've been playing ball strictly in Jordan XI's for at least 10 years now, but I need to diversify my bonds and pick up these new Curry's. I think I need a better built sneaker for outdoor court use. Hard for me to keep up with some of these teenagers on the daily.
i love playing ball. But if had to hoop in XIs for 10 years, id have retired. :x

Ballin in Js :x

I don't see what's so bad about playing in 11s. It's not the same as playing in Jordan 1-6. I actually like playing outdoors in retros. My favorite is the zoom flight one.

I think the currys are a good transition.

Has anyone lace swapped the Two a Days?  I really wanted to do that but the greys quality was lacking and I passed on them.  Anyone care to try it that has both pairs?

I don't see what's so bad about playing in 11s. It's not the same as playing in Jordan 1-6. I actually like playing outdoors in retros. My favorite is the zoom flight one.

I think the currys are a good transition.
Man I love playing in retros outdoors as well.  The flight one for sure is a great option for that matter.  The gloves have been great for me outdoors, as well as some of the agassi retros

I'm just disappointed in the "Splash Party's", now I just want the UA Curry 1 "Batmans" solo. So I might just pass and get the Jordan XIV "Laney" low and Jordan 1 "UNC" instead.

If you ever balled in a Bron X or XI, or a Jordan XX8 and XX9 and then went to a retro XI I believe your feet would sing a tune. Cushioning has come a loooooooong way since the mid 90s

This.
As much as I love the leather sneakers and Js from my youth. The technology in the new Lebrons KDs Kobes Hyperdunks etc. are far superior. Of course you can still play in retros. I still do too, but your feet will be so much happier in todays tech.
As much as I like the Currys, they wouldn't be my #1 go to shoe for top competition (whatever that might be.) They are a good option for the price, but UA has some catching up to do in the coming years since this is only his 1st sig pair. I think/hope they will put more research/tech. into the next versions, especially the popularity of Currys sig. shoe.

Last edited:
Nah back in the days you could actually feel the cushioning

And the leather felt more supportive than all the flimsy materials nike comes up with these dsys

Retros are yuck when it compares to og nike and jordan hoop shoes

I think the only retro that was better to ball than its og counterpart was the retro xii

Og air feel > any cushioning now

But thats my opinion

Nah back in the days you could actually feel the cushioning

And the leather felt more supportive than all the flimsy materials nike comes up with these dsys

Retros are yuck when it compares to og nike and jordan hoop shoes

I think the only retro that was better to ball than its og counterpart was the retro xii

Og air feel > any cushioning now

But thats my opinion
from a Nike stand point all the old stuff is better than the flimsy lunerlon and consistently popping zoom air we have today.

i love playing ball. But if had to hoop in XIs for 10 years, id have retired.
sick.gif

Ballin in Js
sick.gif
Yea, it's gotten a little tougher the last year since i'm typically wearing wingtips for work 5 days a week and then I leave my office and head straight to the courts. I need more support since i'm a flat footer with zero arch, so i'll try and cop these Curry's with the quickness.

Looks like I'm not wasting $400+tax on UA's attempt to overcharge for their garbage attempt at a champ pack. Now it's going towards a much wanted/needed 1TB PS4 BO3 bundle.

Last edited:
Looks like I'm not wasting $400+tax on UA's attempt to overcharge for their garbage attempt at a champ pack. Now it's going towards a much wanted/needed 1TB PS4 BO3 bundle.
lol I feel ya man. I was REALLY really looking forward to the SPs. I'm extremely disappointed. I'm hoping for the friends and family curry one low to release now... or I could put the money towards a ps4... hmm decisions lol

We still dont know that its 400 right?

250 should be the price based on them really not having no reason to charge extra unless glow in the dark material is worth 150 lol

If the kicks look like this I'm copping the pack. If they don't easy pass. I already have the "Banner's" and "MI:30's"
CAHGKUeXIAAyOzf.png

GettyImages-477175480.jpg

Leave it to Under Armour to produce counterfeit shoes of their own products.  Passing on the Splash Parties if they are not chrome.  Wishing that they released the Batmans solo, but won't pay $400 just to get them bundled official bootleg counterfeit spash parties. How they gonna charge extra for that? Hopefully this is what the delay is about.  They probably found issues with the Chrome foil is flaking off like all the chromed clutchfit drives and are trying to substitute this metallic silver paint to see how we feel. Either way I'll take the flakey chrome plating over the metallic silver paint.

I'm shocked by all the *****in about the chrome. Ua is doing the right thing. The chrome is going to flake just like all other chrome shoes have. The outrage would have been massive so they stop it and give you a solution before it gets in your hands. It's the same shoe with minor, really minor adjustments for everyday wear. Honestly if the chrome heel is stopping you from buying you probably didn't want the shoe in the 1st place. Jb does these subtle changes all the time and people will still cop. These will have the same outcome.

Nike does this crap but most curry fans arent the same dumb idiots who cop the bull crap nike serves up

Lets not go into shoe company doing us a favor territory now

If thats the case i expect these to retail for 250

This probably has more to do with cutting cost as if there was a chipping problem all they had to do was put a disclaimer note in the shoes saying they are not for wear like what dada did to the all chrome all star cdubbs

Shoe companies never do the consumer any favors cuz its all bout profit

Back
Top Bottom