OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Yeah, I'm surprised they didn't plan anything for mid-March.  You know what, just writing that I think they're going to drop something on us.

March Madness, UA sponsored schools, I can't believe they wouldn't capitalize on that.

Luckily, I'm not completely blown away by the SC1.  It's a great shoe, pretty much flawless, and it would be better appreciated if not for the CF Drive.  I think that's the one that really brought me aboard the UA hype train.  So I'm good until the SC1 lows.

FNL Exclusives/Playoffs will be copped!

April looking good:
Aways, MI30, Playoffs/FNL

Last edited:
I love the SC1 and CFD, but the SC1 has much more appeal for casual wear. I find the CFD impossible to pull off casually because of the high cut.

I feel that man, that's why I'm waiting for the Lows.  I don't really want to wear either mid casually.

One of the biggest misses was the USA Drive Lows.  They should have released at least SOME to the public.

Which cw is Curry wearing tonight against the Bucks? It doesn't look like the CNY's.

Edit: Looks like it's his PE Aways

Last edited:

@rodrigofresh  thanks for the info.  does it look like this?

Under-Armour-SC30.jpg

pimp.gif
 are these confirmed? a must cop

Last edited:
Would have looked better with an all white upper. Only the tongue should have had a blue camo fade

^i posted the pic of that white pair to ask the man of those were the playoff FNL exclusive. No confirmation just yet. Maybe he can't say

Last edited:
What source is this FNL exclusive/playoff info coming from??? If it is indeed the pair above thats a really nice cw!
pimp.gif

@rodrigofresh  thanks for the info.  does it look like this?

Under-Armour-SC30.jpg

pimp.gif
 are these confirmed? a must cop
I feel like these are it, or an earlier version.... idk for some reason i felt like the midsole had a fade or speclking or something...  the upper is the same/colorway is exactly the same.... so yea im 99% sure this is the exclusive... like i said the final product may or may not have a few details added...

My bad i just see SOOOO many shoes throughout seasons its hard to keep track of everything in my head... we see product over like a year ahead of time. 

-Fresh 

I feel like these are it, or an earlier version.... idk for some reason i felt like the midsole had a fade or speclking or something...  the upper is the same/colorway is exactly the same.... so yea im 99% sure this is the exclusive... like i said the final product may or may not have a few details added...

My bad i just see SOOOO many shoes throughout seasons its hard to keep track of everything in my head... we see product over like a year ahead of time. 

-Fresh 
No sweat.  Thanks for chiming in.  Maybe you're right and some of the details have changed for release

I can't think the release pair would be the same as the pictured version above.  At least not that upper.  I personally like the one piece Anafoam.  Those up there are a more drastic version of the Rose 4/4.5 with that split upper.  Looks pretty bad to me.

with all these colors coming out, its going to be hard to keep up! UA is definitely doing the most they can with Curry and as a consumer, i am actually pleased with the quality and the availability of the shoe. Finally took the UA Curry One on a small test run on the court, and its by far the most comfortable shoe ive hooped in. The Curry addiction is growing by the second lol

^Nice pile there 
smokin.gif

I'm digging this model too.  I'm in for Underdogs for sure.  The MI-30 look great and the taxi camo aways have grown on me hard.

Only one more mid for me tops since there will be lows releasing.

Missed out on the CRs last weekend. Argh. Hoping UA will restock them like they did with the Aways and DMs...

Supposedly Stephen Curry is wearing the Candy Reign colorway tonight vs. the Mavs.  Looking forward to the game!

Back
Top Bottom