OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

he could bust them out now lol
post sizes for ppl who need dubnations

i could check
Size 11-12 !
happy.gif

wow they bought em all out , even the black pair damn i was hoping it would sit ...i shoulda seen it comin though ...i was able to grab the candy pair weeks after..sorry guys

as for the mvp pair i heard its gonna be a raffle

Last edited:
Will be picking up MVPs for sure, might grab some M130s if I can find my size for a decent price somewhere

I'll be curious to see how the lows are, will probably get 1 pair (that Warriors CW looks pretty dope).

I haven't seen a price point posted anywhere for the lows - anyone got an idea of what we are looking at? $100? I'm expecting $110 but that'd be pretty nice if they were like $105...

I'll be curious to see how the lows are, will probably get 1 pair (that Warriors CW looks pretty dope).

I haven't seen a price point posted anywhere for the lows - anyone got an idea of what we are looking at? $100? I'm expecting $110 but that'd be pretty nice if they were like $105...

$110

July 3rd huh?

That carolina panther colorway is tempting

Anybody know how grade school sized curry 1 compare to grade school size kd vii?

So went to the Orlando Brand House on Saturday morning. They had AMAZING customer service. They said both Currys sold out on Friday night, and that they only had 35 pairs of the Dubs and a small amount of the Father To Sons. Talked to the staff about the MVPs and Father to Sons, they said both will be very limited. Also they said there is a 90% chance neither will restock, so get then when they release if you want them. Ended up picking this shirt up though. Sorry about the wrinkles.View media item 1571350

Back
Top Bottom