OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

The pacific blue (panthers) color is quite ugly IMO. Ordered both colors online and went to store to see them in person. 

Will be returning once received in the mail. 

I hate the inconsistent sizing on these 
mean.gif

Went to DSG a little before 9 am. Only 1 person in line. 3 people in line by opening. Nobody knew DSG was stocking these it seems.
Went to greatmall after picking them up at DSG. was curious to see the line. People in line trippin that i got them on my feet while they waiting in line.
Estimates 20 waiting at finishline, 30 champs, 40 at foot locker.

Last edited:
my kicks vary from 10-10.5. I ordered the Home version in a 10.5 off DSG but went to footlocker to try on. I'm glad I got a 10.5 because 10 was cutting off circulation to my feet. I tried sz 11 and it felt comfy but too much room in the toe area.

Waited at DSG 30 mins before opening @ 8:30. Heard there was already lines at Footlocker and they weren't even open an hour and a half. Got my 2 pairs size 10 in n out easy. Got home and tried em on, felt waay to tight IMO. Flew back to DSG only to find they only had 11 and up. Returned my pairs.

Checked out Footlocker and the line looked crazy. It was already 10AM on the dot. Didn't know if they would have enough pairs so called a couple other malls. All said they had long lines. I was annoyed at this point considering I waited a unknown DSG only to have to run around looking for my pairs. Called one last Footlocker most don't go to for kicks and they had 2 10.5 and drove down there ASAP to pick up. Sorry for the rant lol.

Btw, the footlocker with the long line actually had a lot of pairs. That line cleared out and seemed like they still had more. My friend ended up waiting.

Long line at Footlocker
View media item 1612147
Mine and my GF pair
View media item 1612125

Last edited:
For people having fitment problems, is it due more to the width or the length or both? Do you guys have really wide feet or big/long toes?

I ordered the same size 10.5 as my Curry One Mids. I have regular/normal feet so hopefully they fit fine. Also, isn't Anafoam suppose to stretch out and mold to your feet?

Last edited:
For people having fitment problems, is it due more to the width or the length or both? Do you guys have really wide feet or big/long toes?

I ordered the same size 10.5 as my Curry One Mids. I have regular/normal feet so hopefully they fit fine. Also, isn't Anafoam suppose to stretch out and mold to your feet?

For me all around width and length. All my other curry one mids are a 10 and fit good and perfect. But in the lows seems tighter and not very comfortable. I have a size 10 I couldn't cancel from DSG this morning and will try em again to triple check. For the record, the 10.5 feel much more comfortable BUT now I have a very slight heel lift. Can't win lol

Last edited:
to me, these fit the same as the mids. length is TTS. width is the biggest problem. i'm a 10.5 with nike and bought all 10.5 curry mid and lows. the currys are much more narrow than any nike i've had, but the mids i've worn have loosend up after a few wears. I expect the same to happen with the lows

I wear 11 and on the Mids they fit snug and loosen after breaking in, on the lows they fit the same for me.  The laces by default are laced tight.  Loosening up the laces will make the shoe less narrow.  The way the laces are locked in by friction, the dont give to expansion and have to be loosened by hand.  But I have average width feet.

I'm super surprised these selling out. Still hoping a cw catches my eye. Not yet. Or a rare restock of MVP

Btw, the footlocker with the long line actually had a lot of pairs. That line cleared out and seemed like they still had more. My friend ended up waiting.

Long line at Footlocker
View media item 1612147
:rofl: cot damn.

I'm good. 'Preciate the NT member who posted the DSG link, hopefully mine goes through.

If not, oh well. I copped at 730am.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom