OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

I appreciate your suggestion, I just meant tough meaning, to buy the paint and then to fix it myself.  It wouldn't look perfect.  My thoughts were as follows:

1. contact UA for repair
2. contact UA for paint
3. Look at body shops to repair
4. Look at hobby stores for repair

Do it myself is the last option.

5. Continue to ball in them and dgaf :D

omg the birthday pair is releasing

i struck out on a bunch of curry 1's, i'll be content if i can get just that pair

and i still need the black pair smh ....the MVP's bumped the prices for everything

Last edited:
Just thinking, maybe this could be the champ pack. Considering they both kinda have a finals story to them. And they are both considered "MVP" color ways
i think it was less likely to be that Game 2 PE....
the details on the shoes are "personal" so having it as a champ pack is kinda weird

This hopefully it's like a nike basketball pack where the shoes are just similarly themed and not a 500 pack. UA shouldn't do thar quite yet imo

Don't be a tease, give us the link! haha

I appreciate your suggestion, I just meant tough meaning, to buy the paint and then to fix it myself.  It wouldn't look perfect.  My thoughts were as follows:

1. contact UA for repair

2. contact UA for paint

3. Look at body shops to repair

4. Look at hobby stores for repair

Do it myself is the last option.
Dude....

I see you post in here enough that I know you can't seriously think that UA is going to repair that or send you an exact paint sample.

Check out YouTube, there are a plethora of restoration videos out there if you really want to paint it.

If it is more of a scuff than a scratched off paint, you can try rubbing alcohol on a qtip and LIGHTLY go over it.

I would personally look into restoration videos (maybe post it in the sneaker maitenance / repair thread on here, they are very helpful in there) and give something a shot. If that didn't work, I'd put them into regular rotation and beat them down.

my thoughts with Championship pack...

they named it as is so probably, it will like a group of shoes in one theme...

so looking at NBPA, UAA and Select camps,

it could be a choice of

a mid = Curry one

a low = Curry one or Clutchfit drive

and a running shoe

just my thoughts though...so it was just a guess

Last edited:
Dang missed out on the Raider lows. Would've been nice to knock out one of two purchase before August 14 to spread the spending. Gonna check to see if they got them in store too.

Welp that was wierd about the raiders low? Maybe they messed up and pulled them at the last minute?

Last edited:
Just got my select lows in; do they fit differently from the home lows for you guys? For me, size 9 in the homes feel a little snug on the sides, but size 9 in the selects fit like the mids

$180?!? If it makes it easier to buy then take my money :rolleyes

DSG in Fremont still had Homes, Pacific White, and Bolt lows. No Raiders lows out. Oh well had to check.

Don't be a tease, give us the link! haha

Dude....

I see you post in here enough that I know you can't seriously think that UA is going to repair that or send you an exact paint sample.

Check out YouTube, there are a plethora of restoration videos out there if you really want to paint it.

If it is more of a scuff than a scratched off paint, you can try rubbing alcohol on a qtip and LIGHTLY go over it.

I would personally look into restoration videos (maybe post it in the sneaker maitenance / repair thread on here, they are very helpful in there) and give something a shot. If that didn't work, I'd put them into regular rotation and beat them down.

This...

Back
Top Bottom