OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Nobody would get a chance to because resellers and their bots thinking an easy 1 to 2 grand will stop them

These the same losers who bought up all the stock of father to sons and lows lol

No way in hell they gonna miss on this opportunity.

Its going to be sad seeing so many angry people in this thread for the birthday and champ pack

Ua shoulda just kept it simple. Raise the price on the shoe ten bucks and make more pairs than usual and release them on the usual site

Reward his fans and not hypebeast and resellers
Yes... completely agree, well said.

So if the Champ Pack was $600 - who here doesn't buy it?
I definitely would NOT buy it. That's straight foolery. This is coming from a Warriors and Curry fan. I own 8 mid cws and 2 low cws. Still got the Golf and Triple Black Mids and maybe one low to get.
If I miss out on Splash Party and The Champ pack at $180 and $400 which already aren't worth it at those prices then I'm moving on cus I'm definitely not gonna support a resellers electric/phone/internet/TV bills. Curry 1's are worth exactly $120 or less.

Last edited:
Over 1700+ listings of Curry 1's on eBay and these resellers are all sitting on their pairs thinking they about to make money off Under Armours LOL.

Only the most hardcore Curry/Warriors fans will buy at resell price and there aren't a lot of them. That's why all those pairs aren't moving.

Under Armour and Curry 1's aren't a shoe to resell. Heck even Jordan's aren't as re-sellable like they used to be. The resell game/weak hustle is dying off.

Last edited:
Got my Bolts from Foot Locker & Home Lows from DSG coming in the mail soon. I didn't trust DSG having them in stock until I actually got the "shipped" notification 
laugh.gif

Over 1700+ listings of Curry 1's on eBay and these resellers are all sitting on their pairs thinking they about to make money off Under Armours LOL.

Only the most hardcore Curry/Warriors fans will buy at resell price and there aren't a lot of them. That's why all those pairs aren't moving.

Under Armour and Curry 1's aren't a shoe to resell. Heck even Jordan's aren't as re-sellable like they used to be. The resell game/weak hustle is dying off.

The problem with that is because of limited availibility most pairs will be held captive by resellers on ebay instead of people who want them being able to buy them on these retail sites

Resellers have the mentality that you throw enough dookie on the wall something is bound to stick and if it doesnt the value will still be enough to get something out of it later on

As a consumer we have already dealt with this with nike and their limited and jordan products. We shouldnt have to deal with this with under armour too. Just make more pairs.

Last edited:
Hi! Any of you guys here with spare sc1 dubnation size 10 or 10.5? Helping a friend in need. Please message me. Thanks!

Just because you like the limited releases doesn't mean you deserve them. A collector doesn't deserve them any more than a reseller. Quit crying. If you really want them, pay up, get a bot, do what it takes. Something's worth what people are willing pay.

Is there a UA bot? I never got anything off UA before, always FTL or FNL, and it seemed pretty seemless for the AA and Selects. I didnt try for the MVPs on there so I missed that mess while never getting through the FNL splash page. But UA seems pretty smooth compared to most sites anymore

The FNL restock is probably store stock because my order from Sunday actually shipped from an store in OH. Small amounts too. only had 22 sizes 10s

Anybody pick up the map socks on FNL?
map? or MVP? I picked them up from champs, but returned them.  They seemed more like dress socks than performance socks, and after looking at them for a while I decided I wanted my $27 and change back.  They are definitely not the same as the SC Undeniable performance socks.

Balled in the Steph Curry Lows yesterday. Nothing special. Still a very nice looking shoe nonetheless. I still prefer Kobe 8's over these for ball purposes. 

Back
Top Bottom