OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Perks of living in rural east Tennessee: I was driving to work on a backroad & ran into the UPS guy. He recognized my car, stopped his truck in the middle of the road, and delivered me my Bolts & Home Lows 
laugh.gif

Perks of living in rural east Tennessee: I was driving to work on a backroad & ran into the UPS guy. He recognized my car, stopped his truck in the middle of the road, and delivered me my Bolts & Home Lows :lol:

:lol: that's great

Last edited:
Curry's shoes are selling. There's no denying that. UA stock has risen by 40% in the last 6 months. Wardell and Jordan spieth putting UA on :pimp:

I may grab the UA finals. If I am a 12 in the Kyries should I get a 12 or try a 12.5

Got my bolts today, so I took a pick of my curry collection. Im really feeling those all black with gold.
I like your collection bro! I kinda started getting into the hype pretty late, first pair was the MVP which I got at the Beverley Hills center.  (was wearing the father and sons when taking the picture, a total tard move)

Last edited:
How easy would it be to paint the toe guard(?). I want to change the toe guard of the panthers lows to the pacific blue so it could be more tonal and prob change the pacific blue midsole to black. Anyone with ps skills want to make an edit of that?

Ya looks great! Wonder how hard it would be to do. A mid version would be fire

What happened to the icy sole panthers c/w? are they still coming out?
the toes would not be that hard(i guess), your only problem with the toes will be that small SC logo...
the midsole will be hard to do...because paints in the midsole cracks up eventually....

Last edited:
Hey guys, how can i tell if Curry 1's are fake?

I want to get another pair of the home lows, but i'm weary to buy some off eBay.

Help!!

Hey guys, how can i tell if Curry 1's are fake?

I want to get another pair of the home lows, but i'm weary to buy some off eBay.

Help!!

I haven't seen any reps of the lows yet, all mids. Should be some lows available outside of ebay. What size are you?

Call up the DSG in the bay area they should have some. Saw some sizes at the one in Fremont last week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom