OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

It'll be a freaking PITA to drive to games where they want to put the new place in SF. That area is crowded as is, even without the extra car and foot traffic of a new sports arena. Not to mention a smack in the face of all the loyal Oakland fans that carried the team when it wasnt the trendy thing for the folks in SF to do.

View media item 1663142
just be happy they won a championship in oakland ...may never happen again who knows

150807_ADH_LP_FEATURE_CURRYDROP_TRIPLEBLACK
These look more yellow than gold. 
devil.gif

Whats the RD again? Could use a new Hooping shoe becuase my DR Kyries could use a break. 

BODY IS SOOOOO READY my first Curry one, wish they had yellow sole but its close enough and if i wasnt going to hoop in these i would Dye/paint sole yellow

Last edited:
How do lows for relative to the mids again? Tried on lows and seem to fit true to size, but really interested in the mids which the store did not have.

It'll be a freaking PITA to drive to games where they want to put the new place in SF. That area is crowded as is, even without the extra car and foot traffic of a new sports arena. Not to mention a smack in the face of all the loyal Oakland fans that carried the team when it wasnt the trendy thing for the folks in SF to do.

who cares ? look where MSG is located .
it's good for the city and the NBA.. how is one of the most popular city in the world NOT going to have a basketball team though ? and don't give me that golden state crap and how Oakland is not far

at the end Oakland is oakland and
SF is SF .. I would even go as far to say as SF is the new New York city

How do lows for relative to the mids again? Tried on lows and seem to fit true to size, but really interested in the mids which the store did not have.

Should be TTS for both. I don't know if it's just me, but the first run of lows (homes & pacific blues) ran small. All lows that I've gotten since then fit fine.

Same. If anything the lows are a tad bit tighter, but I got the same size in lows and they just seem to take a bit more breaking in.

who cares ? look where MSG is located .
it's good for the city and the NBA.. how is one of the most popular city in the world NOT going to have a basketball team though ? and don't give me that golden state crap and how Oakland is not far

at the end Oakland is oakland and
SF is SF .. I would even go as far to say as SF is the new New York city

I hope what happened to the niners doesn't happen to the Warriors. The crowd at Levi's is whack, talk about gentrification.

Same. If anything the lows are a tad bit tighter, but I got the same size in lows and they just seem to take a bit more breaking in.
I hope what happened to the niners doesn't happen to the Warriors. The crowd at Levi's is whack, talk about gentrification.
look where Levis is located 90 percent of the people there are not from there it's the tech boom that live there that just bought from resellers and go to the game just to be in the atmosphere that ruined the crowd.. the management also ruined the 49ers

SF is a live city it will flourish more than oracle

^^^boo
And comparing NYC/MSG to SF/Warriors is just plain silly :rofl:

Ok :lol:

I don't eat cookies!

Last edited:
Those Batman currys are fire. With all the hype I doubt I'll be able to cop. We'll see tho.

Back
Top Bottom