OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

any idea when the code is good until? Its not listed on eastbays site, so just trying to see how long it lasts
Usually 20% off codes last a few days. Looks like Eastbay took off the exceptions on most items even Curry's for the weekend but still passing on those Green Lows since I just got the Artisan Teal Kobe Mentality to hoop in.

Last edited:
Can anybody with some photo shop skills make the midsole, liner and the mesh part of the tongue white on the all blacks? Curious to see what it'd look like if I tried

Usually 20% off codes last a few days. Looks like Eastbay took off the exceptions on most items even Curry's for the weekend but still passing on those Green Lows since I just got the Artisan Teal Kobe Mentality to hoop in.

you're right. retailmenot has it expiring on the 11th

Last edited:
Most important athlete since Bonds?? Really though?
laugh.gif
I don't understand what is so funny. What Bay Area athlete has had as much national attention since Barry Bonds? Maybe Buster Posey and Bumgarner are great, but are not at the consistent level of perfoming at the highest level day in day out. Kaepernick is also inconsistent. Any Sharks, A's, Raiders athletes on the national conscious level as Curry or Bonds? Nope.

So in you guys opinion what is the best site to try and score the Black Mids? I got the Scratch Green Lows directly from Under Armour. I figure I will just try to get them off there again. Does anyone know of somewhere that might be easier??

That woulda been an insta cop if eastbay didnt charge tax to cali now

No physical wherehouse in cali and they still charging tax. Scumbags

Last edited:
That woulda been an insta cop if eastbay didnt charge tax to cali now

No physical wherehouse in cali and they still charging tax. Scumbags
Yeah, I liked the Greens but wasn't willing to cop at full price.

Just messing around to see if any sites had removed the Curry Lows from exclusions.

And tax free too? Total steal.

I don't understand what is so funny. What Bay Area athlete has had as much national attention since Barry Bonds? Maybe Buster Posey and Bumgarner are great, but are not at the consistent level of perfoming at the highest level day in day out. Kaepernick is also inconsistent. Any Sharks, A's, Raiders athletes on the national conscious level as Curry or Bonds? Nope.

So you're claiming Curry was consistent before this year too? He wasnt even a superstar in the NBA until recently :lol:
Since you mentioned them, KAP and Posey were household names before anyone really paid that much attention to Curry, except that he was Dell Curry's kid that could shoot just as good or better as he could. No doubt Steph has had a breakout year, but the most important in the bay since bonds?? ...nah

Last edited:
I just got stopped by a guy while I was walking in to Freds Dollar Store. Got my Scratch Green Lows on and he asked me where I got them. I told him what they were and where he may find some online. He said they were so tight and he had to get some. I don't wear sneakers to get attention but it was cool somebody thought they were awesome and wanted to know about them.

True 22, but you can't buy them for what they're actually worth (which is less than retail), so that really doesnt matter if you want the shoe. Not gonna find a sz 8 at retail or even much less than $350

Last edited:

For the Dubnations, I had to camp at a Finishline starting at 7am.  The store I went to had about 20-30 pairs and there were about 100 people in line, but that was in the Bay Area during the playoffs run and Curry and the Dubs just sweeped the Pelicans.

The MVPs there was raffles on Monday, and a handful of stores did sign up lists but you had to sign up in person with a ID/Drivers Lic. I was harrassing every store in my area at 10am to get on a sign up list.

The Select Camp 30's there was one store in Serramonte that had a raffle for the lows, but for the most part online only,

All Americans (Gold) was online only.

Don't know what it is like outside of the Bay Area. Since Curry is the most important athlete here since Barry Bonds, and he is the first Warrior to get a legit Signature shoe, people do camp for them.
I live in NYC so hopefully I don't have to camp as early for the Birthdays. I really want them and definitely don't want to pay the resell price for them if I miss out.

Back
Top Bottom