Official UEFA Champions League Finals thread (Man Utd. vs. Barcelona 2:45 Wednesday on ESPN)

I wouldnt put too much hope in Messi (or C. Ronaldo for that matter) having the "game of their life". When you have 2 excellent teams facing oneanother you usually have a very tight game in the middle with very few scoring chances. Messi isn't going to have that much time to dribble the ballespecially with Evra draped all over him and Man Utd's left sided midfielders tracking back.

I feel that although Barca will probably control possession, Man Utd. will get some good chances on the counter attack and they are bound to score 1-2 goals onBarca's makeshift defense.

Although both these teams are great to watch, I expect the team that scores 1st to sit back and defend their lead for the rest of the match (which of course isboring as he.ll).

yeah im hoping that it isnt a 1-0 game... well dont let me lie... if its a Barca win I'm cool lol

I know Barca has an uphill battle from the start but I will stick to my team (favorite layer) all the way.... peep the sig

Man U. I hate both teams but I hate Barca more. Manchester is too sick though. Barca is lucky to even be here.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Man U. I hate both teams but I hate Barca more. Manchester is too sick though. Barca is lucky to even be here.
indifferent.gif

You tripping, the 2 best teams in the world. Cant believe you hate them, and i cant believe you like Chelsea
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 951guero

indifferent.gif

You tripping, the 2 best teams in the world. Cant believe you hate them, and i cant believe you like Chelsea
sick.gif

aren't u supposed to be at work lol

Just peep our trophy case son.

Then talk to me about luck.

As if "Michael Essien's 20-yard blockbuster in the ninth minute." wasn't "lucky".

He will never be able to repeat a shot like that is his LIFE.

It was your guy's year in 2008.

You guys GAVE that away to Man.U.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 731balla

As if "Michael Essien's 20-yard blockbuster in the ninth minute." wasn't "lucky".

roll.gif
Pure skill homie and you can say the same about Iniesta's goal, $*#* was lucky %@% @**#. Chelsea dominated that game and should have advancedbut that's football.

Originally Posted by 731balla

roll.gif
Pure skill homie and you can say the same about Iniesta's goal, $*#* was lucky %@% @**#. Chelsea dominated that game and should have advanced but that's football.

Very true and I agree. I was just bringing to your attention the fact that both goals could be considered "luck"

Oh yeah and we did it win less men.

LOL

Still respect you and your team though.

Its games like that, that make people ask for OT in the CL.

Originally Posted by 951guero

indifferent.gif

sick.gif

aren't u supposed to be at work lol
laugh.gif
got out quick, save labor

I feel much more confident knowing Henry and Iniesta are a go for the game. Even though it was not evident in the last game, I still worry about barca beingable to fill in the gap left by alves' absense. He is truly irreplaceable, and he adds that extra engine in the barca machine.
But I'm confident in barca, and feel sure that this will be the last feather in the cap for what has been a magical season.
VAMOS A GANAR!!!!!!!!!!

barca 3 man u 1

I wont catch the game until the espn2 replay at night. Going to avoid all media outlets.

^ yeah Alves was a great pickup for us! most expensive RB for a reason! I might have to wait for the replay as well... might have a biz meeting... should beable to reschedule lol.

Xavi and Iniesta will be key for Barca victory IMO! Lets go! Cant wait either way!

Man United 3-1
where are people going to see the game in Los Angeles? santa monica or espn zone dowtown?

^
roll.gif

Basically Barca's back four is their weakpoint. 35yr old Sylvinho will need to have the game of his life - although I believe he played better than Abidallast season. Such a shame for Alves, he'd be roaring to go against Man U.

Im not too sure how the game will pan out.. Chelsea didn't let them play, so perhaps Man U may allow it. Basically, for the newcomers/fan boys, tomorrowsgame will be ridiculous - top 2 sides arguably in Club Futbol.

Barca will not be wearing their 09/10 from what i've heard.

With that said.

VISCA BARCA

Back
Top Bottom