Official UEFA Champions League Finals thread (Man Utd. vs. Barcelona 2:45 Wednesday on ESPN)

game is going to be good im going for barca
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by November33rd

I should have put money on this.
smh.gif

[h1]CRISTIANO RONALDO VS LIONEL MESSI CHAMPIONS LEAGUE BETTING TIPS[/h1]May 27, 2009 - A.J Ryder

news_N3686780924.jpg

[img]http://bettingchoice.co.uk/images/zoom_grey.gif[/img]

If you're betting on the 2009 Champions League Final between Manchester United and Barcelona, then you're likely basing a number of your bets around these two footballing powerhouses. Lionel Messi brings a determined South American style with plenty of flair-based play and great movement on the outside of the opposing box. Cristiano Ronaldo brings his incredible all-around versatility, dribbling ability and his one-of-a-kind freekick style into the mix and I'm quite confident that this match will be a classic.

CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE BET £10 GET £20 FREE FROM PADDY POWER!

Lionel Messi is listed at 15/2 with Paddy Power to score the first goal with an 11/4 anytime goalscorer price. He is 9/2 to score first for Barcelona and is 6/1 on the insurebet first goalscorer. That means you get paid out at reduced odds if he scores first, but if he scores at all your stake will be returned.

Cristiano Ronaldo is 6/1 to score first (the slimmest odds in the match) with 15/8 anytime and 10/3 to score first for United. He is 9/2 on the insurebet.

To score two or more goals Messi is at 20/1 while Ronaldo is at 14/1. If Messi scores a hat-trick you'll be looking at a cool 100/1 while Ronaldo also delivers an impressive return of 80/1.

Messi is 33/1 to be sent off while Ronaldo is 28/1 to be sent off during the match. Messi carries the best odds to score in a penalty shootout with a 1/4 price, he is 13/5 to miss his penalty. Cristiano Ronaldo is also at 1/4 to score his shootout penalty while he is at 13/5 as well to miss.

Messi is 5/1 to be booked at anytime and Ronaldo is 7/2 to be booked.

Paddy Power also has a few match specials ready to go. If you think both Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi will score in 90 minutes you're looking at 10/1. If Ronaldo outscores Messi you'll be paid out at 11/4. If Messi outscores Ronaldo you're looking at 7/2. If Ronaldo and Messi score the same amount of goalsc you're looking at 8/13. If Ronaldo scores with a penalty inside the 90 minutes you're looking at 8/1.

Lionel Messi is the favourite to be named Man of the Match at 7/2 with Cristiano Ronaldo at 5/1.

The Wincast has Messi to score and Barca to win at 11/2 with Ronaldo to Score and United to win at 7/2.

http://bettingchoice.co.uk/CRISTIANO-RONALDO-VS-LIONEL-MESSI-CHAMPIONS-LEAGUE-BETTING-TIPS-1457.php

damn i just woked up LOL its (223) bought to watch the game. Lets go MAN U!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Hugo

Im with Manchester United. btw if you guys remember last time they played, C. Ronaldo didnt do jack! this will be a very good match and really cant wait to watch it nor sleep(430am).
hopefully C. Ronaldo hits them with one of these. lol
dmqgp0.gif

Or one of these...

Forgot my favorite one...

We have 2 of 3 trophies.

Tomorrow we go for GLORY!!!!!

300.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]THIS IS[/color] BAR[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ÇA[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]!!!!![/color]

Somebody PLEASE hook it up with a feed. Can't find $%+% on %$@!#%%*$ and they have the French Open on here at work
smh.gif

i'm an arsenal fan but rooting for man united to win this one..

there doesn't seem to be that good of an atmosphere at the game..

sky sports hd is sick
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom