OFFICIAL - UEFA EURO 2008 TOURNAMENT

Greece: The most boring team to win a Championship since the San Antonio Spurs. I mean Come on, attack the goal, do something!!! If Romania and Greece playedeach other the world would stop spinning.

Damn, Greece is the dirtiest damn team in the history of soccer...my eyes are hurting right now. Come on Sweden!

ZLATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE MAGIC MAN!!!!
first goal for him in international play since 05.

pimp.gif
My man!

laugh.gif
what the hell was greece trying to do on defense there? awesome turn of events though..

And i must say, i need to find me a nice little sweedish jumpoff in the very near future... goddamn, they got some smokeshows.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

laugh.gif
what the hell was greece trying to do on defense there? awesome turn of events though..

And i must say, i need to find me a nice little sweedish jumpoff in the very near future... goddamn, they got some smokeshows.

laugh.gif
great

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

The Swedish females were
eek.gif
. The camera crew definitely put in work today
laugh.gif
all these non-soccer fans in the US don't know what they're missing.. soccer chicks are what's up.
pimp.gif

WHAT a goal by Zlatan. Boomm headshot!

indifferent.gif
@ Greece. WTH was that? Their three defenders passing to eachother for over a minute before they decided to play. They played like this four years ago when they won the championship. Dear God, please make the winner ofthis tournament some teams that scores a lot of goals.

Only caught the second half but Villa was putting in work
pimp.gif

Those females
eek.gif
. No better sport to see them. Minimal clothing. Nice Rack.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When is the Sweden/Spain game
nerd.gif

I'd like to see an Italy-Germany final. Hopefully the Italians can bounce back.

And I actually think France would've won if Henry played yesterday, I think he'll HAVE to get healthy for them to do well in this tournament.

Originally Posted by 23bryan

Dutch sucks, its only one game

Your first post and you post this like you know what you're talking about. Who on Holland sucks? Please explain the player and why they suck. Thanks
indifferent.gif

And yes, both games today were GREAT. The first one was a blow out yes, but I enjoyed watching because I was seriously thinking Russia would have scored atleast 3 goals the way they attacked today. They got unlucky, but after today I understand how strong they really are and I see them possibly advancing withSpain.

The Sweden game was a good game but I was mad all game at the way Greece played, they sat in the backfield passing it between 3 of the players, didn't eventry and attack, when they did it's because the ball somehow ended on the other side of the field. I was going for Sweden this game and I must say they arevery impressive. I think their defense is very good and I don't think they were playing at their full potential, I do think they are stronger and we willsee it soon...And yes, the Swedish girls were
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I dont watch a ton of soccer, but ive caught alot of the games lately. Holland was really fun to watch. Greece was very boring to watch today.

And I actually think France would've won if Henry played yesterday, I think he'll HAVE to get healthy for them to do well in this tournament.
grin.gif
Benzema is a much better option over 90 minutes.Personally I think Henry is nothing like he used to be anymore, and while he would help, wouldn't be as effective as he once was.

Originally Posted by Lootpac

grin.gif
Benzema is a much better option over 90 minutes. Personally I think Henry is nothing like he used to be anymore, and while he would help, wouldn't be as effective as he once was.

I think that Henry can still be pretty good if he gets like 25 or 30 minutes at the end of the game.

I figured I would ask this question in a thread like this rather than making a new one, but do any of you guys know some good soccer message boards?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Lootpac

grin.gif
Benzema is a much better option over 90 minutes. Personally I think Henry is nothing like he used to be anymore, and while he would help, wouldn't be as effective as he once was.

I think that Henry can still be pretty good if he gets like 25 or 30 minutes at the end of the game.

Yeah, he can help for sure, he just doesn't give you the threat he once did. He used to be that single threat that could just take a game over.

Back
Top Bottom