OFFICIAL - UEFA EURO 2008 TOURNAMENT

Its no longer a pitch, its a freakin lake. Tuncay wants that penalty bad.. lol

WOW! switzerland 1, Turkey 0.

DID YOU SELL THE PASS STOP MIDWAY DUE TO THE WATER? wow!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ that sequence...

The ball almost got lodged in the pond... Craaazy.

Looked liked the ball just got set up on a tee for the goal. This match is gonna have some really crazy/interesting things happen.

No one can dribble at all...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

The ball just gets left behind them or underneath their feet whenever they try to make any long runs.

The result just doesn't seem right to me...

I despise deflected goals. Switzerland played better than their results in this tourney.

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Portugal is kind of struggling with weaker teams. It will be interesting to see how they fair against a better team.

roll.gif
at Czech Republic being a weaker team. They are easily top 10... Turkey is a decent squad too.
Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

indifferent.gif
myself

fr goin out in the yard and missing Christano's goal.

smh.gif
that was the only reason I was tuned in

Cristiano*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
If you actually think that the Czech Republic are a top 10 team with a hole-filled Defense, a terrible Midfield without Rosicky and no more Nedved,and a mediocre offense. The only thing top ten about that team is Peter Cech. I'll give you the fact that Turkey is mediocre. Nonetheless Portugalshould run through these teams, easily.

I love both Czech and Turkey and was pulling for both of them to advance. Really I don't care who advances, but I'd rather Turkey seeing how I'mpart Turkish!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Portugal is kind of struggling with weaker teams. It will be interesting to see how they fair against a better team.

roll.gif
at Czech Republic being a weaker team. They are easily top 10... Turkey is a decent squad too.
Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

indifferent.gif
myself

fr goin out in the yard and missing Christano's goal.

smh.gif
that was the only reason I was tuned in

Cristiano*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
If you actually think that the Czech Republic are a top 10 team with a hole-filled Defense, a terrible Midfield without Rosicky and no more Nedved, and a mediocre offense. The only thing top ten about that team is Peter Cech. I'll give you the fact that Turkey is mediocre. Nonetheless Portugal should run through these teams, easily.

As a team, especially in this tournament, they are one of the best. Portugal btw, has a history of never running through anyone... Now that Felipao isleaving, I think this might be Portugal's last chance at a title in a long time...

that's the thing about soccer, the team that plays better often times is the team that loses. Take for instance the Copa America, Argentina was clealy thebest team. Uruguay played better and should have beat Brasil in the semis but they didn't and we know what happen in the final. Switzerland deserved alotmore, but they couldn't put away their chances. Losing Frei really hurt them though. I expect the Czech Republic to come out of this group alongsidePortugal. We'll see. Hopefully Croatia plays to their potential tomorrow.

Croatia vs Germany tomorrow should be very good. These are the 2 teams I want to come out of this group, I'd like to see Germany win this and Croatia wintheir next game to get them both in it.

Big game for my boys tomorrow! A win should essentially clinch 1st in the group, putting off a Portugal rematch until hopefully the semi-final if they can bothadvance through
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If you actually think that the Czech Republic are a top 10 team with a hole-filled Defense, a terrible Midfield without Rosicky and no more Nedved, and a mediocre offense. The only thing top ten about that team is Peter Cech. I'll give you the fact that Turkey is mediocre. Nonetheless Portugal should run through these teams, easily.
Name 10 better teams then.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

how come england didn;t make the tournament?

they failed to qualify for the finals. they were in the "tournament", just not the finals which is what is being played now.

Back
Top Bottom