OFFICIAL - UEFA EURO 2008 TOURNAMENT

just put a sweet little parlay play down on Argentina and Germany winning tomorrow... not too worried about argentina
laugh.gif
, germany should be solid too, butya never know when they play poland.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

just put a sweet little parlay play down on Argentina and Germany winning tomorrow... not too worried about argentina
laugh.gif
, germany should be solid too, but ya never know when they play poland.

Argentina??? You have the wrong continent there, friend-o. LOL.

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

laugh.gif

they're playing USA in a friendly tomorrow night. I realize this is the euro thread, but i mention it because it's a part of my bet that DOESinvolve euro's. thanks for the geography lesson though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

laugh.gif

roll.gif
The "Manu Ginobili is Euro" syndrome hastransferred to soccer.

smh.gif
in about an hour I will not get ESPN classic anymore
smh.gif
this sucks....

I wonder if they play any games in Wels, Austria where I played at....

im so disappointed in the way Croatia played today, they gave Austria a ridiculous amount of chances to score
they better turn their play around against Germany and Poland

they're playing USA in a friendly tomorrow night. I realize this is the euro thread, but i mention it because it's a part of my bet that DOES involve euro's. thanks for the geography lesson though
laugh.gif

Point taken. Today's game between Germany and Poland should be good. Poland has been playing well the last couple of years as a collective.I've seen Smolarek play in Spain and he's probably the brightest star on the team imo. I'm looking forward to this. Wow, the stadium they'replaying in only holds 30,000 people.

Omg we will regret that GREAT opportunity at the beginning. If he would have waited one more second probably would have been a goal.

SMH, at the no call for the offsides and the missed goal. Holy cow.

Originally Posted by Yoda

If Poland had Klose and Podolski..

eek.gif

Ya Klose was the leading scorer in the World Cup. Those 2 polish born players plus Gomez (very German) plays for Germany
laugh.gif
. I can't hate good for them.

Coming into this game I was predicting Germany to take it all. (Since my english arent in it smh) Poland should put up a good fight though, interesting game.To be honest, none of the teams who have played so far have looked very crisp. That will change with the group C games though.

Easiest goal ever? Germany is going to KILL Poland. I'm predicting 3-0. Portugal or France FTW though.

What are the poles doing out there? they have their backline so far up, germany is going to score 6 goals today if they don't keep it backed up a littlefarther.

What are the poles doing out there? they have their backline so far up, germany is going to score 6 goals today if they don't keep it backed up a little farther.
Either that or trap a little better... But its going to be damn hard to catch podolski or klose off since the germans are machines...

Originally Posted by StackKerouac

What are the poles doing out there? they have their backline so far up, germany is going to score 6 goals today if they don't keep it backed up a little farther.
Either that or trap a little better... But its going to be damn hard to catch podolski or klose off since the germans are machines...

laugh.gif
exactly, it'd be one thing if the poles had incredibledefenders with breakneck recovery speed, but you're talking about the germans here.

That was another great chance for germany, poland is way too aggressive outside of their own 18 right now, they're very luck to not be losing 3-0 rightnow.

ain't no flop like a soccer flop

EDIT: calling offsides on poland but not germany smh

Back
Top Bottom