OFFICIAL - UEFA EURO 2008 TOURNAMENT

Domenech is a joke
indifferent.gif
, France Euro call-up:

Goalkeepers: Gregory Coupet (Lyon), Sebastien Frey (Fiorentina/ITA), Steve Mandanda (Marseille)

Defenders: Eric Abidal (Barcelona/ESP), Patrice Evra (Manchester United/ENG), William Gallas (Arsenal/ENG), Willy Sagnol (Bayern Munich/GER), Lilian Thuram(Barcelona/ESP), Francois Clerc (Lyon), Sebastien Squillaci (Lyon), Jean-Alain Boumsong (Lyon)

Midfielders: Lassana Diarra (Portsmouth/ENG), Claude Makelele (Chelsea/ENG), Jeremy Toulalan (Lyon), Patrick Vieira (Inter Milan/ITA), Franck Ribery (BayernMunich/GER), Samir Nasri (Marseille)

Forwards:: Nicolas Anelka (Chelsea/ENG), Thierry Henry (Barcelona/ESP), Florent Malouda (Chelsea/ENG), Karim Benzema (Lyon), Sidney Govou (Lyon), BafetimbiGomis (St Etienne).

Originally Posted by xblaze23

.. yo.. dont remind me of that.. The countless sessions of therapy have helped me forget that debacle

The teams that I root for (various reasons): France, Holland, Spain. I'll be sure to have a Euro 2008 Ruud van Nistelrooy kit in time for the tournament.

Group C is just
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Group A will be funner to watch, Romania did get $!@%%% in the draw though
laugh.gif

Honestly, I'd like to see Holland or Croatia take it (word to Greece).

Well I'll be sitting in front of the tele for this tournament.. Last Euro I was in London, cheering for Portugal and when Beckham blasted the penalty overthe bar I could feel ghastly stares from across the rooms haha..Man that was a depressed house.. Too bad they didn't make it this year b/c I actually likethem..

Will there be another surprise winner.. Switzerland ?? I mean Greece did win in their home country.. Group C is going to be very interesting..

Go Portugal (no Maniche, Tiago, or Andrade?
frown.gif

And Trezeguet once again left out on the French roster.. That sucks

Originally Posted by xblaze23

it's funny how van nistelrooy (sp?) takes a shot from outside the area in that vid. like that would ever happen

i hope poland go far - they're an underdog and there's a huge polish population in this country!�

speaking of Ruud... anyone watching the friendly/warm-up match between Holland and Denmark right now? the Danes are putting up a strong fight against theDutch...

smh.gif
at nobody showing the defending %%%%***@!$*** world cup champions any love

Forza Azzuri

^^^
Good looking out, I just started a league called "Niketalk". Anyone can join, no password required. After setting up your team, click on"Found a League", use the scroll down menu and select the league name.

It looks pretty good, 200 million to spend on 14 players.

Romania! human crack in the flesh. the last of the best. one word to describe them? spectacular. YES!

Back
Top Bottom