Official Umar Johnson Thread

Nah, 6"3 is too short for THAT label.

I would say if you are a regular human 6'7 and above, that would be a different story.

There are plenty of 6'3 folks walking around.

If you’re 6’3+ and you’re not a professional athlete you should be embarrassed.

Lamar Jackson needs receivers, the Warriors paint protection is clearly lacking and you wanna have an “office job”.

:rofl:

Back in 2007 I ran a 4.4 40 and could throw the pigskin a quarter mile. I couldve been in the league making millions soaking it up in the hot tub with my soulmate.

Ok we need to address the elephant in the room. Height doesnt come with athleticism, endurance and fast twitch muscles.

Not everyone can be like me. 6ft4 laser rocket arm, chiseled biceps, arms like legs, legs like tree trunks. I chose to get a white collar desk job.

Last edited:
Y'all better be referencing black athletes only. If not, 5,000 lashes.

SmartSelect_20221106_092233_Samsung Internet.gif

If you’re 6’3+ and you’re not a professional athlete you should be embarrassed.

Lamar Jackson needs receivers, the Warriors paint protection is clearly lacking and you wanna have an “office job”.

What’s worse…. Being 6’3” and not a professional athlete… or 6’9”+ and not a professional athlete???

Anyone 6’4” and under can still blend in with regular society.

6’9”, 6’10” and above :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

What’s worse…. Being 6’3” and not a professional athlete… or 6’9”+ and not a professional athlete???

Anyone 6’4” and under can still blend in with regular society.

6’9”, 6’10” and above :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

I might as well be 6ft9 to shorter people, the way they treat me sometimes for not fulfilling my hoop dreams. :lol:

My boxing coach told me last week he is 6’1. Being 6’0 or possibly 6’1, I said there’s no way you’re 6’1. I’m taller and I’m legit 6’0 (since I had to get my height taken in the military). He was heated the rest of the session and started to take it out on me. 🤣🤣🤣

My boxing coach told me last week he is 6’1. Being 6’0 or possibly 6’1, I said there’s no way you’re 6’1. I’m taller and I’m legit 6’0 (since I had to get my height taken in the military). He was heated the rest of the session and started to take it out on me. 🤣🤣🤣

Im pretty sure my football coach exaggerated my height and weight in high school. :rofl:

No way a skinny 10th grader is 6ft3 225 lbs :lol:

When I tell people that I’m 5’11” it shocks them. “You look 6’1” or 6’2”.

I’m skinny as heck though. People be more upset that I’m not 6’1” than myself

Back
Top Bottom