Official Umar Johnson Thread

All but 2 of the men in this photo came out of the womb of a white woman.

Exactly. Dudes will date the image of their mother. Again, nothing wrong with interracial dating (I don’t date outside my race) but dudes need to give it up.

Ironically, it be black dudes who loveeeee light skin women making outlandish statements. Let people date whoever they want. Again, I’m a black man and culturally I can’t relate to a woman who isn’t black. But if a black dude wants a white woman, so be it.

All those guys have white moms except Julius Randle. So again, why people shocked. :lol: :lol:

I do get the root of the criticism, i absolutely do.

But i also understand why these black athletes are so caught up by white women. Most of these pro athletes are extremely gifted from 6th, 7th grade. Due to that they're getting picked up by all these super expensive & "elite" prep schools all throughout the country. From the age of Eleven through the end of high school is when most dudes really take heavy interest in women. due to the price tags that come with these prep schools, not many other black children are attending those places. So at a vital point in time, they are surrounded by white women & are usually the elite players on campus..... you do the math.

A lot of these dudes are kind of brought up into that based off surroundings, the other side of the coin are the dudes who choose white women because of "social status" and wanting to fit in different settings

Last edited:
If you want to marry a woman with status get one from a medical school, law
School etc. I dont think a lot of these athletes care about anything beyond looks.

I agree the overstated affinity for white women has more to do with proximity.

I do get the root of the criticism, i absolutely do.

But i also understand why these black athletes are so caught up by white women. Most of these pro athletes are extremely gifted from 6th, 7th grade. Due to that they're getting picked up my all these super expensive & "elite" prep schools all throughout the country. From the age of Eleven throught he end of high school is when most dudes really take heavy interest in women. due to the price tags that come with these prep schools, not many other black children are attending those places. So at a vital point in time, they are surrounded by white women & are usually the elite players on campus..... you do the math.

A lot of these dudes are kind of brought up into that based off surroundings, the other side of the coin are the dudes who choose white women because of "social status" and wanting to fit in different settings

Bingo. I live in South Florida. We’ve got St Thomas Aquinas, Cardinal Gibbons, Pine Crest, Chaminade High school, etc. very affluent private schools. Kids go to Ivy League Schools, etc. the athletes? They go to the best division 1 schools.

Brandon knight, Michael Irvin, the Bosa Boys, Pat Surtain Jr, etc. these schools give scholarships to all the kids from the hood or low income areas. They’re surrounded by white kids. So of course they assimilate into that culture. I’ve seen it time and time again.

Let people love who they want. Just like same sex marriage. People to concerned about the lifestyle of other people.

I’ve was never shunned or ridiculed by black women. Some black men legitimately have emotional trauma from being rejected by black women. None of us can fathom how they feel. So, if they feel comfortable with someone else, again, I can’t judge.

Last edited:
Speaking of disappointment-- when Deion pulled this loser stunt on the reporter I lost all respect for him and he confirmed himself as a miserable, irredeemable C***.

You don't do this to people when they're just trying to do their job. If you feel a particular way about it, I suppose Sanders could have pulled the reporter to the side and said something, but the reporter would have been justified telling Sanders to go kiss his rear end.

I guess Deion like most other retired pro football players is suffering some degree of CTE, so his lack of ability to understand and appreciate code switching kind of makes sense, but I got the impression that Deion thought he was keeping it real with the reporter, when in truth he was being a monumental jerk who got carried away.

I don’t blame Deion for what he did to the reporter, I say good for him. Code switches at a HBCU……..and for the purposes of BLACK MEDIA at that.

Also, as long as Deion didn’t forget to ask for the 5 Million salary (must be the money) from the University of Colorado then he’s good to go as far as CTE is concerned.

I don’t blame Deion for what he did to the reporter, I say good for him. Code switches at a HBCU……..and for the purposes of BLACK MEDIA at that.

Also, as long as Deion didn’t forget to ask for the 5 Million salary (must be the money) from the University of Colorado then he’s good to go as far as CTE is concerned.

Imagine somebody came to your place of work and tried to publicly embarrass you- you're cool with that?

Who does Deion think he is trying to tell people how to talk? If he was so bothered, just don't do the interview and leave. As a grown man, you don't get to tell another grown man whether he is allowed to code switch.

Get outta here :lol:

A lot of typing these last two pages about that interview.... For nothing. See below, there's a follow up video to this BTW. Paragraph on paragraph on paragraph above for nothing, just looking for another reason to have something to type. Do better :smh:

Imagine somebody came to your place of work and tried to publicly embarrass you- you're cool with that?

Who does Deion think he is trying to tell people how to talk? If he was so bothered, just don't do the interview and leave. As a grown man, you don't get to tell another grown man whether he is allowed to code switch.

Get outta here :lol:

“Who does Deion think he is”……Hilarious. He is the head coach of the football team that brought people and attention to Jackson State. He is the guy that made JSU and the surrounding area a lot of money. He is the guy that helped bring focus back to HBCU’s nationwide…….he is also the guy that helped that reporter learn how to do his job that day.

He told that reporter what do to and he did it……….same rules would apply to you if you were in that position as well champ. That’s who Deion is.

“Who does Deion think he is”……Hilarious. He is the head coach of the football team that brought people and attention to Jackson State. He is the guy that made JSU and the surrounding area a lot of money. He is the guy that helped bring focus back to HBCU’s nationwide…….he is also the guy that helped that reporter learn how to do his job that day.

He told that reporter what do to and he did it……….same rules would apply to you if you were in that position as well champ. That’s who Deion is.

LOL WHAT?

You didn't answer my question- would you be cool with someone doing that to you at your job?

None of what you said gives Deion the right to disrespect someone like that on camera. What does Deion bringing attention to JSU have to do with anything?

The reporter is going to continue to cover the school now that Deion is gone. Sure the attention on JSU will be less now, but thats completely irrelevant to the disrespect that I'm talking about. The reporter still has his job and will continue to now that Deion is gone.

Deions Rules don't apply to me or anyone else that isn't one of his players. That's ridiculous.

Do you remember the relationship that Ahmad Rashad had with Michael Jordan?

Ahmad code switched ALL THE TIME and Michael as arrogant of a jerk that he was NEVER ONCE called out Rashad. Why? because code switching is ok if that's what you feel like you want to do.

Last edited:

7:31 (video below starts at CTG asking about Obama)
Dude said " Obama was domestically made president to force alternative sexual lifestyles on black children, uh sexual confusion, as a means of population control" :stoneface:
How is this not wildly disrespectful to black LGBT people, essentially labeling them as a population control program?

7:31 (video below starts at CTG asking about Obama)
Dude said " Obama was domestically made president to force alternative sexual lifestyles on black children, uh sexual confusion, as a means of population control" :stoneface:
How is this not wildly disrespectful to black LGBT people, essentially labeling them as a population control program?

My man's agenda is based on protecting the nuclear black family and anything threatens that is an issue for him.

I can understand why someone would be offended for sure. At least he's consistent? And, I guess I'd attempt to argue that these views aren't generated from hate of these people.

Didn't even know about the jerry jones situation until he brought it up

newspress-collage-24792065-1669418215559.jpg

Umar will make some decent points, like a competent adult, then jump off a cliff for no reason. It's like he wants to only be the revolutionary for people who have no use for questions or dumb ......
This, I can follow some his points, but then he says something and im like........
umm-wait.gif

I ride with Umar simply for the fact that he puts forth the effort for our people. That’s all you can ask for.

I’m rooting for any black man that makes the effort

Back
Top Bottom