Official Umar Johnson Thread

I donated $200 towards this "School" 2 years ago for Xmas.

I dont regret it at all, what Dr Umar is doing is important for the Pan-African community worldwide. At this point I just consider it a donation to his cause

I do not agree on a lot of Umar's stances but I do like to hear him talk and spin stuff. Would like to see him on Breakfast Club again.

Or his own Pod/Vidcast. But this school is never happening.

All of these guys are almost like scam artists getting people to send their hard-earned money as a way to support the community.

I remember a few years ago, Tariq was taking donations for MOOR-US. Ended up being MOOR for him, nothing for US

I remember a few years ago, Tariq was taking donations for MOOR-US. Ended up being MOOR for him, nothing for US

Moorus is a real app though. It ain't just ain't popular. Everything that Tariq has got donations for he pretty much has shown the work.

Any good intentions Umar may have had for the global majority is superseded by his intentional use of half truths and misrepresentation of facts and history. there are TONS of ways to talk about the condition of black people in the United States and of the world without having to misrepresent facts.

if you want to keep up with what is ACTUALLY being done for and by the black community, I suggest getting siriusxm (free to listen to on the computer) and listen to Joe Madison, Laura Coates and Karen Hunter Monday-Friday

Any good intentions Umar may have had for the global majority is superseded by his intentional use of half truths and misrepresentation of facts and history. there are TONS of ways to talk about the condition of black people in the United States and of the world without having to misrepresent facts.

name me a better man who speak more facts about black people WORLDWIDE than him

I dont regret it at all, what Dr Umar is doing is important for the Pan-African community worldwide. At this point I just consider it a donation to his cause
you should've caught the jig when it was a GoFundMe before GoFundMe was poppin. You pretty much just donated to him.

Going around scamming people out of money and making false claims of providing a school for young black boys is important for the Pan-African community worldwide champ?? Cause if so that's exactly what you are condoning. As of now as it pertains to this so called school and some other important matters Umar Johnson is a FRAUD and should be looked at and treated accordingly. Let's not make excuses or exceptions for this clown.

name me a better man who speak more facts about black people WORLDWIDE than him

what "facts"? the condition of black people isnt some secret science. we know whats going on in the world, we know what series of events took place to get us here. any half "woke" person can research that. umar johnson isnt the gate keeper of that information.

again, take a week to listen to urbanview on siriusxm. Joe Madison, Laura Coates, and Karen Hunter. you'll learn alot and you learn about the solutions ROOTED IN REALITY that are out there and being worked on to strengthen the global majority

Those are people who don't have anywhere near of a reach as Umar. I never said he is the only person who speaks on black issues.

Go go back up and read what I asked again.

Those are people who don't have anywhere near of a reach as Umar. I never said he is the only person who speaks on black issues.

Go go back up and read what I asked again.

Reach? If you looked up who those people were you wouldn’t say that. What reach does must Johnson have compared to even a fraction of the siriusxm subscriber base? You highly over estimate Umar Johnson’s impact.

What is there to gain by giving someone like Umar a larger voice?

He still peddles bigotry, misinformation, respectability politics (hypocritically), is trash in debates and acts like a short-fused buffoon way too often.

Not only that, he has shown to be a scam artist.

There are so many other ways for black people to get informed and better understand systemic oppression than listening to Umar Johnson.

img_4961-e1514900595160.jpg

Lmao I haven't taken that clown seriously in years. The scary part is that there is a large segment of people on this forum who treat his race baiting ideas as gospel.

If you let Tariq tell it, EVERYONE other than his supports is a white supremacist. He's made some pretty outlandish claims.

The worst thing he did though was say some dumb stuff in a debate with a white supremacist, Jordan Taylor (I think that's his name). He ADMITTED that he things WS are smarter than black people and that black people are essentially helpless against them and incapable of helping ourselves. Look up the video on Youtube, its cringe-worthy.

Last edited:
If you let Tariq tell it, EVERYONE other than his supports is a white supremacist. He's made some pretty outlandish claims.

The worst thing he did though was say some dumb stuff in a debate with a white supremacist, Jordan Taylor (I think that's his name). He ADMITTED that he things WS are smarter than black people and that black people are essentially helpless against them and incapable of helping ourselves. Look up the video on Youtube, its cringe-worthy.
Jared Taylor who runs the infamous American Renaissance channel. Tariq got cooked, he was stumbling over his own words. Pretending to have technical difficulties and that he was looking at questions from his audience as a way to buy time when he had no answers. :lol:

Jarod Taylor. A well known, slick talking white supremacist pseudoscience peddler. Taylor talks a lot of trash but it sounds convincing to the uneducated because he is calm with his presentation. What pissed me off about that debate was Tariq is not too spun up on geopolitics or global economics, so his default answer was "well white supremacist let'em do it" (in regards to why China is such a global economic powerhouse) as well as countering some of Jarod's pseudoscience genetic intelligence crap. You literally had people messing him (Tariq) live and commenting on YouTube on how to debunk such easy talking points but he ignored them. His very next Sunday show, he basically called everyone a "cuuuun" who was sending him counter-talking points.

Jarod Taylor. A well known, slick talking white supremacist pseudoscience peddler. Taylor talks a lot of trash but it sounds convincing to the uneducated because he is calm with his presentation. What pissed me off about that debate was Tariq is not too spun up on geopolitics or global economics, so his default answer was "well white supremacist let'em do it" (in regards to why China is such a global economic powerhouse) as well as countering some of Jarod's pseudoscience genetic intelligence crap. You literally had people messing him (Tariq) live and commenting on YouTube on how to debunk such easy talking points but he ignored them. His very next Sunday show, he basically called everyone a "cuuuun" who was sending him counter-talking points.

He used the same arguments here with the comedian Andrew Schultz. Whenever you bring up an point that contradicts his, Tariq says "the WS let them do it" or "the WS allows him, them, those people, etc to be successful". It's infuriating to me.

"So why are African immigrants successful?" Tariq, "WS allow them to be"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom