Official Umar Johnson Thread

I love Umar for his insight and his speeches. To me, he is the best Pan-African speaker in the world and thats why I support him for

2 years ago I donated $200, if the school does not happen Im not killing myself.

Dude prays on people the same way trump does. Banks on the fact that half truths will resonate with people and they won’t take it a step further. He, like Trunp, is smart enough to know the best place to find people like that is social media.

The second he started spouting nonsense about America ditching trades for the sole purpose weakening the black man l knew he was full of it. As if America as a whole Hasn’t been trending towards a service economy for decades. Someone who has to lie about facts to convince people that black People need help isn’t really concerns about helping black People.

Last edited:
I respect Umar for his insight of the black world, not for him trying to build a school.

Black men who sit there and hate on him all day are raccoons to me, simple.

I respect Umar for his insight of the black world, not for him trying to build a school.

Black men who sit there and hate on him all day are raccoons to me, simple.

You don’t need to take your Afrocentrism with a side of lies and misinformation when it’s out there in abundance supported by factual information from people who aren’t interested in deceiving you. Literally no different than trump and his supporters. Only difference is trump is geared towards white ignorant people opposed to black.

School aside

What is your gripe with him?

Who is a better Pan-African speaker on this planet than him?

Umar a lot of the time speaks in half-truths, and is just plain ignorant at times.

tay1 tay1 thats not what I asked

Who is a better Pan-African speaker in this world thank him?

I post Umar things on my FB page and all I get is a raCOON haters dismissing what he has to say. So I ask who is better than him, and no one can come up with a response. Its easier to hate than to give an alternative. So I ask once again.

WHO IS BETTER THAN HIM?

School aside

What is your gripe with him?

Who is a better Pan-African speaker on this planet than him?
Just because he is articulate that does not give him a pass on hypocritical respectability politics, the misinformation he peddles, and his scamming.

There are so many resources out there for black people to educate themselves on our socioeconomic system that Umar Johnson and his buffoonery is not needed.

I post Umar things on my FB page and all I get is a raCOON haters dismissing what he has to say. So I ask who is better than him, and no one can come up with a response. Its easier to hate than to give an alternative. So I ask once again.

WHO IS BETTER THAN HIM?

If his brand of Panafrifanism and his calls to activism is based on lies and half truths, what makes him the “best” anything other than deception? Because he sounds intelligent? Because his name has buzz? You sound like a sheep. Y’all social media hoteps kill me. Read some carter g Woodson and actually learn something.

You don’t see the irony in digesting your panafrifanism from someone who lies about their lineage?

WHO IS BETTER THAN HIM?

You asked two questions and I answered one. It's not a competition so anybody being better than him doesnt matter. I didnt say he wasn't a good speaker. He still speak half truths and is mad ignorant at times

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom