Official Umar Johnson Thread

Umar is a POS, but I'm willing to bet most of these so organizations claiming to raise money for children are scams or touch some of the money.

Umar asked for donations to help build a school. He got 500k for a PRO BLACK cause

Yet, Red Cross, Susan G Komen and then are getting BILLIONS and abusing them but Umar is getting ire from black people because he ain’t build the school yet.

The same people asking for him to refund are the same ones who didn’t donate.

Umar asked for donations to help build a school. He got 500k for a PRO BLACK cause

Yet, Red Cross, Susan G Komen and then are getting BILLIONS and abusing them but Umar is getting ire from black people because he ain’t build the school yet.

The same people asking for him to refund are the same ones who didn’t donate.
Brah, why are you still defending this fraud? Other than lip service, what has this man actually done with the funds he's collected? And to say it's just sitting in a bank account without any verification is not a good enough excuse. If people who donated to his cause want receipts, than he needs to provide that info. Otherwise it looks like another scam. He doesn't get a pass just because he's black. If anything he's worse than those other organizations, because he's stealing from his own people. The ones he claims to love soooooo much.

We all know those other organizations are dipping in the money. The difference between them and Umar is that they've actually produced something to satisfy the people while Umar aint did shizznit, but talk crazy and travel around the world.

This is a situation where Umar should have stayed in his lane. He doesn't have what it takes to get a school off the ground. Like I said before, if he was really serious about this black education thing, he would have partnered with some black organizations and/or other people in the conscious community instead of trying to to this all on his own.
Look at what the ladies of Delta Sigma Theta, a black sorority, did in Haiti:
https://www.ebony.com/news-views/delta-sigma-theta-sorority-opens-elementary-school-in-haiti-981

Look at what Lebron did:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/04/us/lebron-james-opens-school-trnd/index.html

Neither Lebron nor the ladies of that sorority were "all in the videos" *Suge voice* counting their eggs before they hatched.

I ain’t getting nowhere in this thread.

Can’t convince a bunch of c00ns on Pan-Africanism and black solidarity. We are a doomed race.

Me coming in here is like that video of him on the Roland Martin show vs a bunch of black republicans.

Harriet Tubman once said “I could have freed a lot more slaves, if they knew they were slaves in the first place”

I don’t know why I could discuss real black issues on a sneaker thread, im going back to the MCU topic. Bye

-Post a video in which Umar peddles lies about the Civil Rights Act

-Uses a fake Tubman quote to scold people

-Calls people a racial slur just because we refuse to support a scammer.

Dude spare us. The only one lost here is you. You are so desperate for a leader you don't care if that leader is a sexism, bigoted, lying, scamming, hypocritical jackass.

You said you are "done" multiple times now, we'll be done.

Harriet Tubman once said “I could have freed a lot more slaves, if they knew they were slaves in the first place”

Spoken like a TRUE direct decendant of the great Umar Johnson himself :rofl::rofl:
034BA80F-82BC-47DA-8662-2246E8FEA46D.png

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/harriet-tubman-quote/

I ain’t getting nowhere in this thread.

Can’t convince a bunch of c00ns on Pan-Africanism and black solidarity. We are a doomed race.

Me coming in here is like that video of him on the Roland Martin show vs a bunch of black republicans.

I don’t know why I could discuss real black issues on a sneaker thread, im going back to the MCU topic. Bye
You're so lost it's not even funny.

Ok I see a ton of cockroaches came out the woodwork. I am going to say my closing statement and if you have any objections to it. I don’t care

Dr Umar is the best leader of Pan-Africansim that we have. Is he without controversy? Hell no. He raised over $500k from donation for a private school just for black kids that would not be funded by the state, and so far it hasn’t been completed. It is what it is, however no one is better at uniting the Pan-African/pro-black spirit better than him and I hope he succeeds because with what the world has in store for our black children is tightening if we can’t get better.

TLDR: Umar isn’t perfect, but there is no one better than him currently.

Bye

Then wait til one pops up or take the initiative bruh. He ain't it.

Don't support those with ill-advised views just because they're the "only" one.

The fact that you default to a submissive roll to someone who has been proven to misrepresent the truth, instead of being your own leader says a lot about you. But you’re out here throwing slurs at people who haven’t said one negative thing about panafricansim itself.

Then wait til one pops up or take the initiative bruh. He ain't it.

Don't support those with ill-advised views just because they're the "only" one.
The thing is that there are tons of great essays, books, documentaries, etc. out there that provide great info. Anyone can educate themselves if they put in the effort.

Umar got his fans so spun around that they indulge him in his hypocrisy, scams, misinformation and God complex. Dude's love for Umar sounds like is it basically: Umar says some stuff I agree with in a very articulate way, so I'm gonna give him a pass on all the ways he is problematic.

I actually hope this school come to fruition. I would love to see what type of curriculim they institute and the type of minds it would produce.

I just don't think it will happen at this point, but I would like to be surprised.

Please please please someone break down the logic of a half white man (Frederick Douglas) being a sellout for marrying a white woman.......

I actually hope this school come to fruition. I would love to see what type of curriculim they institute and the type of minds it would produce.

I just don't think it will happen at this point, but I would like to be surprised.

I find no issue with the school itself. Black kids need a place to have a place have a culturally driven curriculum. Whether it’s in place of a traditional education or supplemental to one. What I have an issue with people taking direction and moral cues from a liar.

My pure observations in here, is that this whole thread is a a bunch of dudes who are adamant on that man not suceeeding.

I’ve been reading this thread for months now and it baffles me that pretty much all of y’all want him to fail.

Is he perfect? HELL NO

But you can’t say he isn’t about black people 100%.

This is a man that is going against the established to promote blackness and at its most basic core celebrate our blackness that we all in here can say we have in common.

Now unless you can answer this questions. Do not @ me or quote me.

WHO IS A BETTER REPRESENTATION OF PAN-AFRICANISM / BLACK UPLIFTMENT THAN HIM?

I’ll be waiting.

Back
Top Bottom