Official Umar Johnson Thread

a lot of negroes here cannot fathom Pan-Africanism, its all about getting into a comfortable position within the dominant society for a lot of yall. I'm reading some of yall comments and im pretty disgusted. Yes, his handling of this school situation isn't the best, what he is trying to accomplish is no small feat. Trying to build a school without the state being involved isnt an easy task (especially one thats catered ONLY for black kids)

Is he perfect? Hell no, but im rooting for him. Unlike a lot of you negroes in here, finding anyway to discredit him. Im thinking a lot of yall in here aint black.

LOL. Dude fell for the banana on the tailpipe. Bless your heart.

I dont think this sounds like a con at all. Maybe the free construction was a bit much. He should of gotten some rich black celebs to put their money were they mouth is for an idea. Aint no black folk tryna work for free.

At least dude tryna start something that looks to be beneficial.

Cant knock him for that

I dont think this sounds like a con at all. Maybe the free construction was a bit much. He should of gotten some rich black celebs to put their money were they mouth is for an idea. Aint no black folk tryna work for free.

Cant knock him for that

thank you!

Cant knock him for that

Ain't nobody knocking the intent. It's the execution. It's horrible from beginning to where we're at now

Did Marcus Garvey and Malcom X lie to their constituents in order to convince the masses? A large component of PananAfricanism is about teaching. If you can’t hold a teacher at their word how do you even know what their saying is true. Umar preys on people who want to be told what to think, now people who think critically for themselves. This isn’t about Umar Johnson not being perfect, it’s about lying and deceiving to gain a following. You don’t do that unless your objectives are self serving.So much of panafricanism is about knowing your roots and you’re lineage, ironically something Umar Johnson has been caught lying about on more than one occasion. But because he talks elequently and he wraps his agenda in a problack dressing, you have to throw your support behind him?

Bill Cosby was a major philanthropist, especially in the black community, but guess what? He’s still a rapist. No amount of good will erase that. Like I said, at some point y’all have to learn to be nimble when it comes to critical thinking. Umar can preach tenants of panaficanism and still be a lying con artist at the same damn time. Two things can be true.

And by the way, most here have not knocked Umar for the knowledge he spreads. It is mainly about the school.

bro, as I said a lot of black people are conditioned to be under the comfort of white people and/or Arabs, Chinese etc. You cant expect a lot of these cats to understand what he is trying to do, black people are in terrible shape worldwide and Dr Umar is trying something or at the minimum do something radical to get our people to mobilize, but yet as you can see the haters will continue to hate because they cannot see outside of being second class citizens everywhere.

Ain't nobody knocking the intent. It's the execution. It's horrible from beginning to where we're at now

We did let them do it. I cant stop nobody from "donating" to a lost cause. We still gon highlight this scammy looking cause, and how his idea of a school is horrible to begin with.

You need a leader, we dont. Continue to worship him fam, we good

Dude you knocking him with that post ^

You said his idea of a school is horrible..

Bunch of crab in the barrel types in here. You knocking if you aint tryna help the cause.

You can keep it moving with the negativity.

as I said, the school thing to me has always been secondary. Its not as easy as yall think, so far it hasnt worked out but I dont think his intital motives is to con black people.

If he got a couple hundred thousand dollars and want to spend some money on some big booty strippers Im not against it lol, let the man live

bro, as I said a lot of black people are conditioned to be under the comfort of white people and/or Arabs, Chinese etc. You cant expect a lot of these cats to understand what he is trying to do, black people are in terrible shape worldwide and Dr Umar is trying something or at the minimum do something radical to get our people to mobilize, but yet as you can see the haters will continue to hate because they cannot see outside of being second class citizens everywhere.

Umar says they have the materials because dude is knowledgeable in that area.

Im sure he aint got the financial part figured out last time i checked dude wasnt a finance wiz probably why free construction came off the wrong way

Dude you knocking him with that post ^

You said his idea of a school is horrible..

Bunch of crab in the barrel types in here. You knocking if you aint tryna help the cause.

You can keep it moving with the negativity.

HIS idea of a school is terrible. As in some of the policies he wants to establish. Him wanting to open a school is not terrible. Notice the simple difference:lol:

And you can stay losing your money behind the guise of "supporting" him. I'll support something that's worth supporting.

HIS idea of a school is terrible. As in some of the policies he want to establish. Him wanting to open a school is not terrible. Notice the simple difference:lol:

And you can stay losing your money. I'll support something that's worth supporting.

All good. I aint coming at ya neck.

But im sure people told Lebron the same thing

HIS idea of a school is terrible. As in some of the policies he wants to establish. Him wanting to open a school is not terrible. Notice the simple difference:lol:

And you can stay losing your money behind the guise of "supporting" him. I'll support something that's worth supporting.

then go support something that you feel is worth it

HOWEVER, myself and a lot of people I know support Dr Umar for trying to put OUR people first. We need that, because we have the false sense of inclusion with all of society while in reality every other group of people are using us.

Yall wanna be all "kumbaya" lets all hold hands with the whites, Arab, Asains, Jews etc, while Umar is preaching black love and black upliftment first and foremost.

Pan-Africanism and Black Empowerment all the way man. For real

Yall wanna be all "kumbaya" lets all hold hands with the whites, Arab, Asains, Jews etc, while Umar is preaching black love and black upliftment first and foremost.

Pan-Africanism and Black Empowerment all the way man. For real

Literally no one here has said this. No one here has attacked panafricansim or black empowerment.

Panafricanism is an ideology founded in truth, but when a so called “prince of panafricanism” isn’t truthful, I’m calling BS on him and his intentions.

Literally no one here has said this. No one here has attacked panafricansim or black empowerment.

but yall attacking the man thats at the forefront on panafricanism. Yall in here laughing and making jokes every chance yall get.

Whether yall like it or not Umar is at the forefront of Pan-Africanism, homeboy goes everywhere and conduct these lectures, and if you have anyone more regarded than him that I would like you to tell me.

but yall attacking the man thats at the forefront on panafricanism. Yall in here laughing and making jokes every chance yall get.

Whether yall like it or not Umar is at the forefront of Pan-Africanism, homeboy goes everywhere and conduct these lectures, and if you have anyone more regarded than him that I would like you to tell me.

Bro, you don’t see the irony in what you’re saying? you care about the “face of Panafricanism” but don’t care that he usues half truths and whole bunch of intellectual dishonesty as a recutiment tool? What makes him any different than Trump? And you any different from a trump supporter. You know who’s the perfect face of panafricanism? Marcus Garvey or how about W.E.B Du Bois? Stop relying on people To tell you what your history is and and what it means to be black and what your place is in this world and across history. Especially people who lie and deceive. If you really cared about panafricanism you should be more concerned about the ideology not being bastardized by self serving opportunists.

Bro, you don’t see the irony in what you’re saying? you care about the “face of Panafricanism” but don’t care that he usues half truths and whole bunch of intellectual dishonesty as a recutiment tool? What makes him any different than Trump? And you any different from a trump supporter. You know who’s the perfect face of panafricanism? Marcus Garvey or how about W.E.B Du Bois? Stop relying on people To tell you what your history is and and what it means to be black and what your place is in this world and across history. Especially people who lie and deceive. If you really cared about panafricanism you should be more concerned about the ideology not being bastardized by self serving opportunists.

First and foremost, I idolize Gavey there is no question he is the father of Pan-Africanism. Also, you are so ill infomed WEB Dubios was an enemy of the movement. Do a little research my brother.

Currently, Umar is the face of Pan-Africanism, simple.

Since you love saying he only talk lies, let me know what lies he spoke about (and please dont say "the school!") try something else.

And while you are at it, if you dont feel Umar is the face of Pan-Africanism, who is a better CURRENT leader then? Ill wait

Maybe people just dislike that he seemingly ripped off well meaning black people.

Put aside his overpromising with what the school will achieve, put aside the constant misinformation he sprinkles into his rhetoric, put aside his hypocritical respectability politics, but aise his childish reactions whenever someone challenges him. Put aside all the other ways Umar is problematic.

Maybe dudes are just pissed off that he sold good black folk a dream, and ran off with their money. Chastised the ones that didn't indulge his doomed plan, and now he is trying to save face by asking for what could be hundreds of thousands to over a million in free labor. Like at what point does it hit Umar capers that the reason people don't like him is not because he is a threat to the status quo, but a snake oil salesmen that is taking advantage of good albeit gullible people in the black community.

Last edited:
First and foremost, I idolize Gavey there is no question he is the father of Pan-Africanism. Also, you are so ill infomed WEB Dubios was an enemy of the movement. Do a little research my brother.

Currently, Umar is the face of Pan-Africanism, simple.

Since you love saying he only talk lies, let me know what lies he spoke about (and please dont say "the school!") try something else.

And while you are at it, if you dont feel Umar is the face of Pan-Africanism, who is a better CURRENT leader then? Ill wait

Lmao really? Do you not remember the whole “direct descendent or Frederick Douglas” fiasco? And how the actual family of Douglas has had to release official statements denouncing his claims.

Or how in an interview with the breakfast club Umar goes on a long diatribe about how the dismantling of the skilled trade industry was a coordinated specifically to disrupt the black families economies but conveniently leaves out that trades as a whole have been on the decline for decades. I would know because I work in the manufacturing industry which requires a plethora of those skilled trades to function. What actually happened was as the unitited states transitioned into a service driven economy the demand for skilled trades declined to the point where trade orginizations (including black ones) couldn’t gather enough participation to run apprenticeship programs. In 2018 we can’t even find tradesmen under the age of 65, black or white. Why would he have to misrepresent the facts on a subject like black exclusion In the work force when there’s actually facts that prove systemic racism? Why lie? Umar does this thing where he mixes some facts with his own opinions and calls it undeniable truth.

And as for “the face”, why does there need to be a “face” for panafricansim? Panafricanism is an ideology which is founded In material that we all have access too. Why does it need to digested and spoon fed to us by someone that is intentionally intellectually dishonest? Same goes for most of these YouTube hoteps that try disguise mysoginy and patriarchy as panafricansim.

- He claimed on time on the Breakfast Club that "black culture" is America's #1 export. This is a claim I have heard him repeat many times. Not only would it be hard to even measure what qualifies as black culture he constantly cities a figure that would not even put it in the top 10 exports.

-He falsely claimed on national TV, in the Roland Martin interview that the 1964 Civil Rights Act was not meant to help black people because it include things like banning discrimination based on sexual orientation.

That is patently false, the law had no such protections when passed.

It was until court cases in the 2000s and instructions from the Obama DOJ didn't the protections of the civil Rights act get applied to cover sexual orientation.

He spreads the lie to support his argument. And his whole shtick about homosexuality being a mental disorder and black boys only turn gay after being molested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom