Official Umar Johnson Thread

Anyway, the he already stated that he is of kinship to fredrick Douglas, not a direct descendent. He is like a descendant of a cousin.

I don’t agree with him on the homosexuality thing, I just let them be.

Yes I must be gay to take issue with spreading lies to prop up a homophobic talking. That is the only way it makes sense.

Or maybe I am a straight black man that objects to the fact that a black interlectual uses lies about another group as a rhetorical trick to deflect from serious criticism.

This is why I laughed at your nonsense instead of engaging with it. Because I engage with it in good faith an look at the response.

Anyway, the he already stated that he is of kinship to fredrick Douglas, not a direct descendent. He is like a descendant of a cousin.

I don’t agree with him on the homosexuality thing, I just let them be.

Can you tell me exactly what he says at about the 1:20 mark?

Thanks

He said “direct ancestor”, not direct descendent. Go back to what you said and then what I said.

Try again buddy

He said “direct ancestor”, not direct descendent. Go back to what you said and then what I said.

Try again buddy

AB5D162F-4701-4BAB-BB69-68A6793EB33B.jpeg

BRB, I’ve gotta let my dad know he’s my father but I’m not his son

Dumb ***

An ancestor could be your uncle, a descendent can only be direct. Like your dad or granddad.

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE 2

I feel like I ain’t going anyway with you people in here. It’s all about laughs and jokes. Carry on c00ns.

As I said if you are about the upliftment and betterment of black people worldwide you would get what this guy is trying to say.

I think I’m done for the day

Op change the subject of the thread “bunch of questionable black dudes hating on Umar because they don’t believe in Pan-Africanism”

This whole thread is a joke.

Lmao so there’s no relation between a DIRECT ancestor and a DIRECT descendant? You’re saying that him explicitly saying direct ancestor isn’t implying direct lineage? And that he’s never claimed or implied direct lineage? This is the same type of intellectual dishonesty that makes people not trust Umar in the first place. You took a page right out of the hotep handbook.

This excerpt from the frederick Douglass family official statement is pretty much analogous to umar johnsons entire M.O.

“With that being said, Mr. Johnson is very careful not to bill himself as a “descendant,” but he doesn’t correct people when they refer to him in this way. He calls himself a “blood relative” which is a nebulous reference designed to make people think he is a descendant. We have researched his explanation of being a “blood relative” to the Great Abolitionist. Some of the information he provides is accurate, but an extremely important piece of his explanation, with regard to a documented relative of Frederick Douglass, is false. The information he recites correctly is from the public record so his knowledge of our family ancestry is far from definitive proof”.

A little bit of truth sprinkled into a bunch of lies and misinformation. Where in Marcus Garvey’s writing Did he advocate lying about your lineage to bolster unwarranted credibility?

He hasn't posted since last WEDS

I can't tag him either

@hand2handking

Well it worked now, but it doesn't auto complete like it does for others

He hasnt posted since the "least funny nters thread". I bet its just a timeout.
Strangely Nat Turner has been missing from SC since about the same time.

So maybe he did just go on vacation after all

Back
Top Bottom