Official Umar Johnson Thread

SupremeBeing5 SupremeBeing5 the thread is 60+ pages because we aren’t petty small minded people who is here to yell out like derps “omg where is the school”

PEOPLE IN HERE ARE NOT TALKING ANOUT DONATIONS, WE ARE HERE TO DISCUSS THE ISSUES HE ADDRESSES

the thread and the reason why people mess with Umar is because he speaks about BLACK CONSCIOUSNESS AND BLACK UPLIFTMENT.
Why are you people so dense? I donated $200 to the school 3 years ago, knowing that nothing is guaranteed but I trusted his vision to at least move forward with it. I spent $300+ dollars at the club atleast 100 times in my life. When you donate you give from your heart that’s what a DONATION IS ABOUT, not for a paying service where you are guaranteed anything.

if the school never opens guess what?!? I don’t care because I don’t look towards Umar to open this school but instead to keep preaching real black power to the masses.

you realize that in this thread there are people who come in here to talk about the larger issues that are affecting our people and we want to discuss ways how we can go about making it better for our people.

1. Macro big thinking people - let’s discuss the issues he is talking about

2.Micro petty little people - OmG wHer is DA Skool?

like seriously, choose which one of those y’all belong to.

Now, I’m gonna get a 😂 react on this post from the same number 2s that I mentioned.

this is why I mess with the other threads about blackness on here, the pettiness here is overwhelming from some of y’all

So you’re donating money to a school, that you know will never be built??

But I’m the fool?

Church is in session, throw your money in the basket.

You the damn fool.

If you know the school isn’t happening, wtf does he know?

New age pastor. Talk that uplifting black community ****, to scam you fools.

Just like Brother Polight.

These dudes got all the money they need and still haven’t done 1% of what Nipsey Hussle did.

Is he even a Dr. ??? He still calling himself DR Umar.

Most of these cats are scammers man, y’all need to wake the **** up!

40BACF54-F347-476E-BCAB-8E61F32354FD.jpeg

Here’s a great article with all the evidence of his scamming.

You can click on each link provided.

I’m out. Have fun.

Here’s a great article with all the evidence of his scamming.

You can click on each link provided.

I’m out. Have fun.
Went to the comments, was not disappointed.
Almost spit out my drink:lol:
DE1DBB87-A39C-44D0-B701-13B9EE3A0663.jpeg

SupremeBeing5 SupremeBeing5 Brownstone Brownstone aince y’all get the pic of me at World Cup in Brazil partying out the way from 5 years ago because that’s your defense. Do you all come in here to discuss the issues or “oMg why are people donating to the school”

I will by my claim half of y’all ain’t even black or full blown *** raccoons

It amazes me that some of y’all saved a pics from 5 years ago just to come at me in here. Lol, ultimate d riders man. I don’t even know who the heck u people are.
I guess I’m NT famous 😎

SupremeBeing5 SupremeBeing5 Brownstone Brownstone aince y’all get the pic of me at World Cup in Brazil partying out the way from 5 years ago because that’s your defense. Do you all come in here to discuss the issues or “oMg why are people donating to the school”

How we koons because we don’t donate to a scammer?

You sound dumb as hell man. That school is never gonna be built, 10 years later he still won’t do anything. But keep donating, this dude really got you worshipping him and it’s sad how brainwashed you are. He’s not saying nothing new. He’s all talk.
M

Don’t feel special, it’s on google images.
:lol: what the hell did u google to find that?

I am not willing to call him a scammer at this time b/c I know a school & infrastructure may take a while to build especially for a black person in america toppled w/ the subjects he aspires to teach, but what happens if Umar turns out to be scammer? How would that affect your views on him.

Btw, I appreciate/agree w/ a good portion of his message otherwise I wouldn't bother w/ this thread. I jizz in peace.

Last edited:
I am not willing to call him a scammer at this time b/c I know a school & infrastructure may take a while to build

pretty much where im at with things. im nimble enough to give people space to grow/change but also give them a chance to come through on promises. that said im more than fine with being as critical with Umar, as Umar is with black politicians like Corey Booker.

:lol: what the hell did u google to find that?

I am not willing to call him a scammer at this time b/c I know a school & infrastructure may take a while to build especially for a black person in america toppled w/ the subjects he aspires to teach, but what happens if Umar turns out to be scammer? How would that affect your views on him.

Btw, I appreciate/agree w/ a good portion of his message otherwise I wouldn't bother w/ this thread. I jizz in peace.

What do you mean what my views on him are if he turns out to be a scammer.

He’s been doing this for 10 years.

First you gotta ask, why do we need a school? How many different cities will need these schools? Who will teach at this school? Will the district allow the students to learn different subjects that aren’t taught at other schools? How much money does he need to start a school? How much money has he received? Where is all of that money? What steps are you taking? Who are you meeting with?? Why do you need donations when there are other ways of getting that money????

Do you know who Derrick Grace is??? This dude opened his own school in Florida without any donations. He sold a product that was beneficial to melanated people. Used that money to build and teach when he didn’t have to.

Look at the difference between him and Umar.

If someone is a scammer why would I look at as anything other than the scum of the earth?

At least Tariq Nasheed doesn’t ask for donations, he actually has products such a small books and his own films.

Plenty of great people talking the same **** that Umar is but actually putting in the work.

Nipsey had a product and started buying up homes in his community and turned them into low income houses to fight gentrification, bought the whole mall center, got a barbershop, restaurant with healthy food options, etc.

What has Umar done so far besides talk????

I’ll wait.......

Back
Top Bottom