Official Umar Johnson Thread

6825E7F0-4A36-42E0-A382-5BACF63E631B.jpeg

I usually just laugh when I heard Umars goofy conspiracy theories but I can let this slide. This is a new low for him. Using Kobe's death to push his agenda is awful. Umar is wrong for this one.

Can't pay his child support, can't open up a school he promised would be open by now, but he got time to spread BS about Kobe?? Man FOH!!!

I usually just laugh when I heard Umars goofy conspiracy theories but I can let this slide. This is a new low for him. Using Kobe's death to push his agenda is awful. Umar is wrong for this one.

If you don’t like what he saying, don’t go into the Illuminati thread

09E2095B-7577-4CB4-B9AE-4E7FB1F2FCF0.jpeg

this is what I saw he posted on his ig.

it’s like you people are just waking up to find something to hate him on

Y’all realized that Umar does a live video EVERYDAY?

Obviously the big topics that EVERYONE is talking about is Kobe’s death so he shed some light on some legal battles that Kobe was fighting and he never said one bad thing about Kobe if y’all listen to those little clips.

you people are so small and petty it’s ridiculous.

I posted the only thing he posted on his main ig about kobe, but yet y’all still reaching.

This thread will always be the land of the raccoons 🦝

peace out to the real black people and the non black ones.

And I got a notification from my d-rider as usual.

young man please don’t respond to my post going forward. Have your own arguments without having to direct it to me.

This and another vid on youtube got me realizing that Umar is really a con artist. LIke, I was on the fence for a good minute and tryna see what dude was really bout. Son tryna get a school in Detroit and cant even open the one in Wilmington. Been promising a school for over 10 yrs, but all thats materialized is an abandoned building in a neighborhood rife with pedofiles (look it up) and high crime. There's never gon be a school, son legit tried selling action figures, rocking Fredrick Douglas lace fronts, got evicted out of a trashed apartment. The accumulative amounts of f***- up -isms is astounding for someone of his perceived status.

Sons spit alot of pro black talk, where much of it, I agree with. But thats all dude will ever be. Talk.

Joke thread with a bunch of little kids that don’t understand the complexities and politics of the black world so the one man who speaks the most about it. Y’all crack jokes on all day.

I forgot 99% of y’all come on here to talk about Jordans. Imma be in the other black politics thread. Take care

It’s frustrating and laughable just to see how many of our people can be so stupid to come up with these conspiracy theories whenever a black person dies. So many of these prison reformed GED negroes that know little to nothing about science, basic engineering, politics or anything else in between. We need to stress the important of education in our community.......or else folks might end looking like a clown like Umar day in and day out.

This and another vid on youtube got me realizing that Umar is really a con artist. LIke, I was on the fence for a good minute and tryna see what dude was really bout. Son tryna get a school in Detroit and cant even open the one in Wilmington. Been promising a school for over 10 yrs, but all thats materialized is an abandoned building in a neighborhood rife with pedofiles (look it up) and high crime. There's never gon be a school, son legit tried selling action figures, rocking Fredrick Douglas lace fronts, got evicted out of a trashed apartment. The accumulative amounts of f***- up -isms is astounding for someone of his perceived status.

Sons spit alot of pro black talk, where much of it, I agree with. But thats all dude will ever be. Talk.
unfortunately I have to agree with this.
i'm trying to believe but he's making it harder and harder to roll with him these days. the kobe conspiracy based on falsehoods got him looking funny in the light.
he sounds like one of those holiday inn commercials.

Back
Top Bottom