Official Umar Johnson Thread

ive Never seen someone who needs a team around them more than Umar does. And I don’t mean staff either. I mean a team of actual intellectuals. People that can speak on things and navigate things that Umar is clearly not able too. The fact that Umar keeps using outlets like social media and the breakfast club keeps telling me that he’s not concerned about the audience he’s engaging with and just wants clicks and views. Do you know how many black professional associations there are in the US alone? professionals that I’d argue are on average 1. More civically engaged 2. more financially capable 3 and more educated than the average breakfast club listener who will watch a YouTube video give them a click, comment “💯💯” cause it makes them feel good, and go about their day being completely disconnected from the message. If he actually engaged those people, people who get ish done for a living, he’d have his school built years ago and that’s a fact. And even if his intentions are 100% pure, at what point do you criticize him for just being bad at getting things done?

it doesnt matter whos the most well known at anything if he isnt engaging an audience that equipped to build systems and institutions. showing up on the breakfast club for views is clearly not getting the job done.

Last edited:
[Asheru Remix]

Umars, Umars, Umars

Umars let me tell y'all 'bout some Umars

Umars are living contradictions
Umars stick to their convictions
Umars fall prey to addictions
Umars are full of unfulfilled ambitions
And some Umars are just full of ****
Always talking' about what they 'bout to do or trying to get
Umars know a lot, they just ain't applying it yet
See Umars wax and wane
Umars love to complain
Umars love to hear themselves talk, but hate to explain
Some are trained to love outwardly and hate within
Desire what they can't have, give away what they can
Umars are so superstitious, yet they claim to know God
And they live simple lives, and they think it's so hard
Umars love being another man's judge and jury
Umars love to be late, Umars hate to be hurried
Umars procrastinate 'til it's time to worry
That's why when Umars get backed into a corner they try to throw flurries

But I love Umars...

Umars embody the truth, the good, bad, and the ugly

y’all have nothing else to do than to tear down a brother that’s ONLY about black people.

a lot of y’all have very limited understand of the black world outside of America and it clearly shows

I know a lot of cats are clowning Umar as they should but I really want to know where the school's at? Like bro just calls me a **** when I have a genuine question. Umar was supposed to open the school next August, 3 August's ago... I'm not hating, I just don't have the time to decipher Umar's word salad of a social media platform.

Homeboy directly responded to me and said im
a straight clown. I have no idea who he is nor do I care. The worst is when these kids on NT quote me for no reason other than to be on my meat. Boy don’t quote me anymore going forward.

As for @Diego Pasta did you DONATE to the school? Why are u so concerned about a school that you clearly didn’t try to support or would never even send you kid you? The people who support him like me and others are dumbfounded that people who never donated that there are black people who just want a brother to fail off the strength that he is going at it alone with no backing from any religious group or other political organizations with other agendas but yet y’all take a lot of time to hate on him just because he speaks STRICTLY BLACK POWER.

I donated a while ago $200 and I don’t even have kids. People who donate are helping funding him going around the world and speak
on the condition of black people worldwide. I was in Kenya 🇰🇪 couple years ago for vacation and I missed him by 2 days. THATS WHY WE DONATED. Because we love his global impact on black people worldwide not some little school that may never be opened (because opening a school isn’t as easy as y’all think). Please examine going forward why y’all put toward that’s much hate towards him and question if y’all really love the black world. That’s all I’m saying my brother.

now I’m leaving before some little kid put a laugh icon on here because he don’t understand black global politics or quote me saying something like “OmG ur a Clown lol”

LOL "The black world, Black Global Politics", you are dumber than rocks. I am building a school too, Venmo me 3k?

And that's totally fine that you donated but your not mad that your not seeing progress in opening the school? He does a lot of talking but where the action at? I would be hot donating to something and I see nothing happening. He wants to open a second school too :lol:

Dude, so you are admitting he scam you and his supporters, but you are somehow happy about it.

So what if he doesn't use the money he solicited for the thing he promised, because he used it to fund his other business ventures. That's basically your argument.

Whether you support his other activities or not, him not coming through and not using the money for the purpose it was given, makes this a scam.

Us supporters of Umar and Pan-Africanism do NOT care about the school. I have went over this a million times

the people who sit there and focus on the school all days are people who never wanted to see the movement fail and probably never left their little county in Alabama in their life.

Umar is waaaaay bigger than the school. When he went to Jamaica and gave a speech the amount of people that showed up was incredible and not once did he mention the school.

There isn’t anyone in the BLACK POWER community that can commend a presence all over the world speaking on black issues like him. That’s where y’all fail to understand young people.

Us supporters of Umar and Pan-Africanism do NOT care about the school. I have went over this a million times

the people who sit there and focus on the school all days are people who never wanted to see the movement fail and probably never left their little county in Alabama in their life.

Umar is waaaaay bigger than the school. When he went to Jamaica and gave a speech the amount of people that showed up was incredible and not once did he mention the school.

There isn’t anyone in the BLACK POWER community that can commend a presence all over the world speaking on black issues like him. That’s where y’all fail to understand young people.
You sound like one of those delusional church ladies that won't admit their Pastor is a scammer even in the face. He is using the church donations he promised that would help the homeless, to buy himself the newest Benz, but you outchea like "He is spreading the work of God, so it is all good"

Last edited:
Most black people are just NOT on this black power/Pan-African wave at all. Y’all just black because that’s how y’all were born.

You sound like one of those delusional church ladies that won't admit their Pastor is a scammer even in the face. That he is using the church donations he promised that would help the homeless, to buy himself the newest Benz. He is spreading the work of God, so it is all good.
You are not gonna change his mind my guy.

Y’all go to church every week and ur mother and grandmother gives THOUSANDS of dollars to the church to feed white supremacy and Baby Zaddy Jesus.

but I’m the worst one because I donated $200 to a man going around the world and talking about global black issues to help our people.

and I’m worst?

Most black people are just NOT on this black power/Pan-African wave at all. Y’all just black because that’s how y’all were born.
giphy.gif

Y’all go to church every week and ur mother and grandmother gives THOUSANDS of dollars to the church to feed white supremacy and Baby Zaddy Jesus.

but I’m the worst one because I donated $200 to a man going around the world and talking about global black issues to help our people.

and I’m worst?
Did you grow up in heavily religious home?

Did you grow up in heavily religious home?

I was never religious by definitely my people were.

I don’t get why y’all don’t have a problem with the church (white supremacy) but yet come down on Umar (black power).

I really don’t care for the answer here because this is already a joke thread.

I was never religious by definitely my people were.

I don’t get why y’all don’t have a problem with the church (white supremacy) but yet come down on Umar (black power).

I really don’t care for the answer here because this is already a joke thread.
In you rejecting or even possibly rebelling against your people’s religious beliefs, do you think you may have substituted them in favor of fairly extreme pan african views? It really does appear that Umar is your pastor that can do wrong. That type of bias is unhealthy.

In you rejecting or even possibly rebelling against your people’s religious beliefs, do you think you may have substituted them in favor of fairly extreme pan african views? It really does appear that Umar is your pastor that can do wrong. That type of bias is unhealthy.

I never said Umar can’t do wrong. He clearly isn’t perfect. He isn’t a pastor but he is a great vechile for black power and Pan-Africanism.

now ask yourself this, would you rather follow Christianity which is rooted in actual fairy tales or a movement that is for pushing forward culturally and economically the black race worldwide?

I never said Umar can’t do wrong. He clearly isn’t perfect. He isn’t a pastor but he is a great vechile for black power and Pan-Africanism.

now ask yourself this, would you rather follow Christianity which is rooted in actual fairy tales or a movement that is for pushing forward culturally and economically the black race worldwide?
That depends on the leaders, and in both regards the leaders are talking **** w/ some sugar sprinkled on.

Back
Top Bottom