Official Umar Johnson Thread

It’s okay to accept the flaws of a person you admire, they are human and are expected to not be perfect. But if all you do is deflect to other individual’s/institutions’ flaws you make yourself seem.....foolish.
Why not just acknowledge that the flaws people are mentioning are valid? Does that take away from the good that Umar says or does? No, but it does hold Umar accountable for his shortcomings and hopefully get him to improve himself. If you keep up the same deflection act he’ll never improve and his flaws will only get worse and cause more harm than holding his feet to the fire

You do realize that 99% of the comments in here is "OMG he is a fraud because of the school"

I have accepted his flaws previously in here, but thats not gonna stop me from pushing him and the main agenda forward which is Pan-Africansm and Black First in all that we do.

wait... is this just his sense of humor? i know someone can come off wrong if u aren't familiar w/ their sense of humor.

Beggars can't be choosers. You better be happy with what I give you. At this point I'm not even mad at him any more. The people that are donating and gifting him are really lost.

layziegunts layziegunts u ain't no use to Umar until u cure yourself of that jungle fever u got. here's a lightskin chick since i gotta ween u into the darker complexions:
1582994907969.png

99% of the people who are donating to him are NOT concerned about a school. They are doing it to push the movement. Why is that so hard for some of your raccoons to understand?

The most public speaker on black issues in the world, he raises awareness on a lot of issues with black people and yet you all are out to stop him? He is your enemy? One simple brother that all is does is go around and do speaking engagements. Putting black first and you all need to stop him?

I swear 99% of black people dont know whats good for them.
You gonna send Umar a $20 Romano's Macaroni Grill gift card to support da movement?

Last edited:
Clearly she has two different struggles. She doesn't have to pick one over the other. His rhetoric is low key hate speech. He takes his experience with molested gay people and take it as an absolute truth. And I don't think white supremacy is tied in with LGBT movement. Those people love the Bible, and denounce homosexuality.

Clearly she has two different struggles. She doesn't have to pick one over the other. His rhetoric is low key hate speech. He takes his experience with molested gay people and take it as an absolute truth. And I don't think white supremacy is tied in with LGBT movement. Those people love the Bible, and denounce homosexuality.

He said based on his experience, the gay people he has dealt with were mainly molested as a child. How is that hate speech? Whatexactly did he say in that video that is “low key hate speech” he specific please.

I do agree that homegirl was all over the place. She is saying that the lgbt struggle is as important as the black struggle. She was there to defend feminism and lgbt issues as opposed to defend black issues.

Last edited:
I really don't have the energy to watch an Umar video again. I say low key hate speech, because it's similar to the hate speech against blacks. Obviously it doesn't equate, but pain and struggle is pain and struggle. The women brought up how Black LGBT members have a high suicide right. Black trans women are consistently murdered. I think it's at least 3 killed so far this year. This is a consequence of a culmination of all types of hate speech that discriminate. Dr. Umar clearly discriminates against them.

I really don't have the energy to watch an Umar video again. I say low key hate speech, because it's similar to the hate speech against blacks. Obviously it doesn't equate, but pain and struggle is pain and struggle. The women brought up how Black LGBT members have a high suicide right. Black trans women are consistently murdered. I think it's at least 3 killed so far this year. This is a consequence of a culmination of all types of hate speech that discriminate. Dr. Umar clearly discriminates against them.

He said he doesn’t promote it but he doesn’t have an issue with them in the black community. He isn’t going to stop what he is doing regarding blackness to accommodate feminism and lgbt because they would never stop to commodate black issues.

speaking for myself, I’m cool and cordial with a couple gay black dudes, I don’t wish them any harm or I have some sympathy for the lager lgbt issue but I won’t put their agenda over ours any day of the week.

He said he doesn’t promote it but he doesn’t have an issue with them in the black community. He isn’t going to stop what he is doing regarding blackness to accommodate feminism and lgbt because they would never stop to commodate black issues.

speaking for myself, I’m cool and cordial with a couple gay black dudes, I don’t wish them any harm or I have some sympathy for the lager lgbt issue but I won’t put their agenda over ours any day of the week.
I get what you're saying, but there's a difference between tolerance and acceptance. I don't believe that he has a genuine hate. Just an aversion. I just think it's a simple matter of acknowledging that there are other kinds of people. That shouldn't knock you off your track or threaten your mission to talk your own truth or advance your own progress.

I get what you're saying, but there's a difference between tolerance and acceptance. I don't believe that he has a genuine hate. Just an aversion. I just think it's a simple matter of acknowledging that there are other kinds of people. That shouldn't knock you off your track or threaten your mission talk your own truth or advance your own progress.

True, but I don’t think he is going around saying “I hate gay people and want nothing to do with them”

Let me stop because this lgbt issue is a tricky one.

I personally don’t have an issue with black people who are lgbt

Back
Top Bottom