Official Umar Johnson Thread

this is the the issue with your arguments up and down these threads. You literally take the limit of what you know on a subject, and say “there’s nothing left to understand”. The fact that you just tried to boil my entire post down to picking one sport or other even after I went into detail about how I literally don’t means you didn’t grasp anything I said. I did not say the church and black consciousness are synonyms. I said MY FAITH calls me to be a good person and being a good person to me means advocating for The freedom black people in a world where white supremacy Is the norm. You’ve gotta accept the fact the one example of Christians you’re holding on to As the example for all Christians isn’t the only kind that exists. The same Way you have to accept that Umar Johnson isn’t the the only “best” way to learn or supper black consciousness. For someone who’s as well traveled as you I’d think you’d be more open to diversity of thought. I feel like I’m trying to describe and oak tree to someone who’s never an island thinks palm trees are the only trees that exist.

Have a good day my brother

8ECF606A-BDA5-4C7B-A46A-C37DF3EFAB23.jpeg

I guess Umar ain’t that crazy after all

we knew it wasnt engine failure though. the heli didnt have the anti crash, depth perception tech. pilot couldnt see, got confused of his positioning and crashed. kobe wasnt assassinated umar lol.

Listen I ain’t saying nothing, I doubt he was killed and it was probably an accident. However there is nothing wrong with being a little skeptical especially with this news

Its lit. Big Popa putting hits out

Cliffs:

- specific YouTubers been messing with Umars money by contacting his speaking venues and tryna shut it down

- Umar names those putting out vids and tryna mess up his money

- Umar weaponizing his base to get work and home addresses of the YouTubers so he can "get in they ***"

Look like the prince feeling the pressure.

layziegunts layziegunts get them addresses!

Cliffs:

- specific YouTubers been messing with Umars money by contacting his speaking venues and tryna shut it down

- Umar weaponizing his base to get work and home addresses of the YouTubers so he can "get in they ***"

It’s crazy half of those YouTubers have like 500 subscribers and only there to hate on the man.

“a black man trying to uplift his people, and the ones trying to pull him down the most are black people“

I can’t remember where I saw that quote, but this sums it up.

Cliffs:

Welp, this is a rap on Fraudmar Johnson. For someone who claims he's so intelligent, what part of making threats on a video is intelligent?

One man who is best known for talking about the complexities going on with black people worldwide vs an institution that’s been raping our people financially for hundreds of years.

Which of the 2 are more detrimental to our people?

NT clowns would say it’s the dude from Philly because he talks too much real Ish.

It’s okay to accept the flaws of a person you admire, they are human and are expected to not be perfect. But if all you do is deflect to other individual’s/institutions’ flaws you make yourself seem.....foolish.
Why not just acknowledge that the flaws people are mentioning are valid? Does that take away from the good that Umar says or does? No, but it does hold Umar accountable for his shortcomings and hopefully get him to improve himself. If you keep up the same deflection act he’ll never improve and his flaws will only get worse and cause more harm than holding his feet to the fire

Back
Top Bottom